radioactive.

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse

It had been about a week since the day Steve was imprisoned for the governor's murder. All the evidence were pointing at him and getting him out was much harder than any of the team members would have thought. After his imprisonment, 5-0 was no longer illegible. The team had broken to pieces with chin as an HPD lieutenant now and Danny and Kono two out of job cops and Amelia dead. Nothing was looking up for the family and especially for Steve, who spent his days doing pushups in his cell, looking at the wall, thinking about her about how he could saved her. Blaming himself, losing all hope. He didn’t even want any visitors and except Danny who ignored his requests, Steve hadn’t seen anybody else in a week until today.

He was called by the guards, told that he had a visitor. He came out of his cell In his new orange costume and went to the meeting. Danny was waiting for him on the other side of the morrow, smiling. They both picked up the phone do they could listen to each other.

“why are you smiling at me?” asked Danny
“you’re not wearing a tie. It suits you."
"No, I'm not wearing a tie. 'Cause there's no dress code for an out-of-work cop- listen I know you don’t like visitors but this guy just wouldn’t take no for an answer so-" Danny handed the phone to somebody else. Joe white showed up from the back, taking Steve by surprise. Joe white was that trained him and raised, he was like a father figure to him. Danny stood up, letting Joe take his seat and stood behind him.

“let me guess, the governor had it coming.?” Asked Joe, smiling at his boy.
“You didn’t have to come down here, sir"
“of course it looks like you have everything under control anyway”
Steve scoffed.
“you ok, son?”
“I’ve been better. Nothing Hell Week didn’t train me for.”
“The new governor is trying to move up your trial"

“yes. I heard. The new guy, he wants to show the public he's a zero tolerance type, so convicting me of Governor Jameson's murder is his first order of business.” He sighed, shaking his head “I didn’t do it sir.”

“I know son. That’s why I am here. We'll get you out of this"

Danny smiled at the two of them.

“your friend told me you lost your girl too"
Steve nodded and scoffed, feeling a little embarrassed. “yeah she was- she was caught up in a lot but she was a good woman- you would have liked her sir."
“I’m sure I would and we'll get justice for her too”

Kono was in the 5-0 headquarters, which by the way she had entered illegally. The place was considered as evidence no one was allowed in or out, especially the 5-0 members but she snuck in when no one was looking. When she heard the elevator she expected to see Danny or Chin walking. Definitely not Hunter Wilson and his britishness. She knew she was in trouble the moment she saw him-

“Hunter Let me explain-"
“hold on Hermione- I get to speak to first cause I have a very important question- would explaining to me why I am the last to find out about what happened to Amelia-"

“hunter I’m sorry. You have no idea what the team has gone through in the last week- we didn’t really call anybody, she didn’t even have a proper funeral yet! I thought you were new York-“
“you thought I was in New York!” exclaimed Hunter “of course that makes perfect sense- you didnt call because you thought I was New York which as we both know is in a completely different planet-"