7.

Thea's POV

Ugh! One thing I honestly cannot stand is getting up early in the fucking morning. I have nothing against those who like to, but fuck leave me alone.

Sleeping is the only time there's peace and quiet in my life. It drags me to dream land where all of my problems fly out of the window.

Unfortunately, today is not the day for me to sleep until noon. Nope, I was to get up early! Why? Because I need stupid school shit for Monday.

Yip, school starts on Monday. And Monday's in one more day. Making today Saturday.

Thankfully I only have one more year at school. That's the only thing I'm looking forward to. Not the school part. Anyway I'll probably not be there for most of it.

Bring the school badass means bunking classes. I do it all the time.

My dad can't complain because even though I bunk school all the time I am a 95% average student. I have a GPA of 4,9.

So I'll do fine this year.

I'm getting done to go to the mall. For school shit like I said earlier. I need some stationery and clothes. Actually I need stationery, but I plan on buying some clothes too. I want another leather jacket.

Since our cars are now here along with all of our other furniture, I didn't need to call a taxi.

Aka a pair of jeans a plain white t-shirt and a leather jacket- minus the jacket. I absolutely love leather jackets! That's why I'm gonna buy another today. And wear it on my way home.

What? One can never ever have too many leather jackets.

I have a walk in closet and one whole cupboards is filled with hoodies and another is filled with all my leather clothing. I have three other cupboards filled with clothing and floating shelves for my shoes.

I swear my walk in closet is big enough for someone to sleep in it. You could comfortably fit a bed and a few cupboards in it.

I jog down the stairs and go grab my motorbike keys. I'm not in the mood to drive a car right now. I'd rather ride my motorbike.

I sit on my beautiful bike and speed off to the nearest mall. I know where it is because we drove past it on the way 'home' from the airport.

•••

Once I got to the mall I decided to go get my basic stationery first.

I bought black pens and a couple of note books. After that I put them in the compartment under my motorbike's seat.

Once I've done that I walk back into the mall to continue my quest to find a leather jacket. Hopefully I can find other colours except black, brown and tan. You always find those.

I walked into a random shop, not bothering to look at the name of the shop. It's pointless remembering the name of the place if I don't find anything worth buying.

I searched the rails for about two minutes before an annoying saleswoman came over asking if I needed help. I simply asked if she had any leather jackets and she led me to where they were.

To say I was surprised that this store actually had leather jackets was an understatement. I honestly didn't expect them to have any.

The lady walked away and left me to look through the various leather jackets they had. One caught my eye.

I didn't have that colour so I was drawn to it. It was a deep green. It was nice and dark too. It would go with everything I own so I decided to buy it.

 I walked to the cash register

I walked to the cash register. The lady that showed my where the leather jackets where located was standing there. I walked over so that I could pay and leave.

"Did you find what you were looking for?" She asks smiling.

"Yes" I say handing her the jacket.

"I've been eyeing this jacket as well. Nice colour," she says.

I nod.

She doesn't look much older than me, maybe by two or three years. Round about Jaxon's age. She was pretty, with black hair that was tide up in a bun and light brown eyes.

I paid for the jacket, with my own money. Money I make from races. Why get a casual job when I can get money driving a car?

"Here you go, oh if your interested we get in new clothing, including leather jackets almost every month." She says handing me the bag containing the jacket.

"Thanks," I reply giving her a small smile and grabbing the bag.

I walk out a pull the tag off of the jacket and throw the tag as well as the bag into a bin, then I put the jacket on.

Just then I notice Aiden walking around the mall with his arm around a girl. I walk around a corner making sure he can't see me. I don't need that idiot to drag attention towards me now. I can do that tomorrow why I start school.

After all I am the new girl.

From there I walk out of the mall wanting to get home and watch Netflix.

Tomorrow hell begins, I wonder what I'm in for...

•••••

Hello!

This was a crappy chapter and I promise the next will be better...

Spoiler: In the next chapter Thea will see Carter for the first time in almost ten years. Will they recognize each other?

Oh before I forget to ask, does anyone have any girl/boy names I could use in this book? I suck at coming up with names. Please help. xxx

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸