23.

Amelia's POV

"Amelia, what were you thinking coming here?!! Especially after I told you to stay by the house." Sam yells out in frustration, pulling at his hair.

Not going to lie, he looks really hot right now. But he currently resembles a cartoon character, you know the angry looking one. With a red face and stream coming out of their ears. Like that! But he has a really handsome face which makes it look utterly adorable to see him like this. I just wish I was the one pulling his hair.

"I wanted to help." I say pushing my very dirty thoughts aside. Knowing now was not the right time to tell him he looked hot and that I wanted to make out with him. Knowing us things would have escalated rather quickly. Not that I'm complaining. This thought makes me smirk internally.

"You wanted to help! By doing what?! Getting yourself killed?!" He screams out while throwing his hands in the air. Making those dramatic gestures with his hands. Those hands could be used for so much more though. Ugh!

Bad Amelia! I think to myself. You're mad at him for not letting you help your best friend. The same best friend that helped me with my mother situation. Stay strong and show him that you could have helped. Stop thinking about how good looking he is. And stop thinking about getting in his pants. Those thoughts are meant for our bedroom when we are behind closed doors. Not for when we have an audience present.

"No, that's why I brought that." I say pointing to the gun thingy that Sam took away from me and handed Seth.

"Do you even know what that is?" He asks sighing, while dragging his hand down his face.

"It's a gun." I say slowing as if talking to a child. What the hell? Does he think I'm stupid?

I hear Zayn snicker.

"What's your problem?" I ask him with an annoyed tone. Can't these people see my boyfriend and I are in the middle of arguing?!

"It's not just 'a gun' as you put it. It's a sniper rifle. It's used for long range surveillance and is actually only useful to those who know how to use it. You being this close to the building makes it kinda useless. But you know what you're doing, it's not like you could have died due to your lack of knowledge on weaponry. Oh wait you kinda could have." he says while walking away to the rest of his gang.

I turn to Sam to see him glaring down at me.

"Oopsie?" I say smiling innocently.

"OOPSIE?! AMELIA YOU COUlD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!"

Thea's POV

"OOPSIE?! AMELIA YOU COUlD HAVE GOTTEN YOURSELF KILLED!" I hear Sam yell waking me up from the small nap I took as we exited the building.

I snuggle closer to Carter, digging my head into his neck in hopes to hide away from everyone and block out the sounds they are making. The yelling is giving me a headache. Carter's grip immediately tightens, and he kisses me lightly on my forehead.

"Shut up. You're making too much noise. It's stressing her out." Carter grunts.

Silence immediately follows. Allowing me to sink back into my peaceful slumber. Knowing I'm finally safe.