Final A/N and Bonus Content

(If you're not interested in my heartfelt authors note and are only here for the bonus content info then please skip to the bold text towards the end of this post)
A/N
Hey guys,

I hope everyone is doing well🌸 I just wanted to pop in and say Thank you♥️ to each and everyone one of you who has taken time out of their day and busy lives to read this book. Thank you to those of you who have stuck around since the beginning of the book to those of you who somehow found your way here. I am sorry for the incredibly long waits I put all of you through, but thank you for sticking around.

I hope this book was worth it✨

I'm still reeling in the fact that I finished my second book. I was overwhelmed when writing the epilogue I didn't know whether to cry, laugh or smile through it. But I somehow managed to finish.

Thank you again for all the love you've all given this book, and to those of you who have sent me messages asking me not to give up on this book, you're the best ♥️

Bonus Content

So bonus content, this book has two bonus chapters so far, I might decide to add an extra one or two at a much later stage... the bonus content covers how Thea found out about her dads affair and the custody battle for Theo.

The bonus chapters will not be made available on wattpad. That is the decision I've made, it might change in the far future. But for now, that's it. The bonus chapters are available on iReader.

If you're interested in reading them then please search for "Ex Best Friend" on iReader, I use the same username (Azzie01).

For what's probably the last time on this book

Vote?
Comment?
Follow?

Azzie01🌸