20.

Carter's POV

"Jax something happened to Thea-" I say into the phone.
I just hope he doesn't fucking kill me and that she's alright.

Jax's POV

My mind went else where as soon as Carter said she was kidnapped. I thought of the best way to get those bastards and the quickest way to get her back. I'm useless from here so it looks like I'm going to Paris.  City of love more the the city of fucking disasters.

I just have one more phone call to make. Then I'll be on my way with backup of course.

Carter's POV

It's been 12 hours since I discovered Thea's gone. And I'm loosing my fucking mind. I phoned Jax straight after I told everyone in the house.

Everyone here is running around like headless chickens doing whatever they can to try and find her.

Cameron had hacked our security cameras around the house and managed to figure out how they got in here. We fixed that issue for now. But I'm almost 100% certain that we have a fucking mole.

"Fucking hell, we need to hurry this up and find her!" I say banging my hands on the table.

The gang and I are currently sitting together trying to sort stuff out.

Aiden, Sebastian and Zayn are phoning all our gang allies and telling them to prepare for a war. While doing this Zayn has been working on weapons. Then Cameron is sitting with his computer and is hacking street cameras and whatever he can find that will give us the slightest clue where Thumbelina could be.

I on the other hand have been barking orders at my entire household since I found that note.

"Calm down, Carter. Thea's strong she can take care of herself the only thing she needs us to do is figure out where the hell she is."  Says Stella who walks into the office with Hazel and Hayden following quickly behind her.

As Zayn sees his sisters he quickly covers his hand over the weapon plans and hides their view of it. Resulting in them rolling their eyes are him.

"Things would go a hell of a lot bloody faster if she had a tracker on her."

"She does." Says a short blonde who walks in hand in hand with a guy and another guy slightly behind them. They look very much alike probably twins and Jax following in after them.

"Jax?"

"I called for some backup after you called."

"How can they help?" Ask Aiden with a raised brow after he got off the phone.

"They know her better than anyone else does." That comment made me ball my hands into fists.

Sebastian watches the exchange between all of us and smirks as he sees me giving the guys a glare. Well just the one, the other is obviously with the blonde chick. I'm not gonna lie I don't like the idea of a another guy knowing Thea better than I do. I mean what the fuck is that supposed to mean?!

Sebastian clears his throat and turns to the couple, "what do you mean she does?"

Oh yeah she said something before I focused on planning a murder. That guys murder to be exact. What I'm a possessive gang leader and Thumbelina's mine.