25.

Thea's POV

1 month later

I hurriedly make my way through this fucking hell hole-school. It's Friday and school is officially closed. No more hell for two day. A much needed break. Ah sounds lovely. What sounds even better is a race... or two.

As I make my way down the hallway I notice Carter and his gang walking in my direction and do a 180 before the stupid gang leader can see me. Luckily none of his precious gang members saw me either. Note to self keep walking behind a random person to hide my relatively small frame, as it helps avoid people. Especially fucking gang leaders.

I've managed to avoid that ass since we got back from Paris which was about a month ago. I have had some really close calls. I've been bunking  all classes that I have with him. Which is about half of my fricking subjects.

According to the 90 phone calls and 200 plus messages from him I'm going to go off on a hunch and say he's looking for me. But, eh I don't care. He even tried coming to my house but my dearest dad is won't let him in anymore. Apparently father assumes he's apart of the reason I've been 'acting up' recently.

As I make it through the exit I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding and head home

I get in my car and I rush off to my home, ah home sweet home. Not.

• • •

Carter's POV

She's been avoiding me. My Thumbelina.

I've fucking tried everything. Messaging her, calling, going to her house but her fucker of a father won't let me in. Asshole.

I have even started living at the gang house just so that I can actually be close to her. Nothing has worked. I called Jax to ask him what to do and he told mee to give her space. But fuck. I don't want to give her space.

I want to be with her.

• • •

1 week later

It's Saturday and I'm sitting in my room at the gang house doing nothing. I think I've been starring into space for a solid hour trying to think of how the fuck I can get Thumbelina to stop avoiding me.

I know it's her fucking birthday today, but she won't even look at my messages. So what the fuck can I do. Ughhhh this is so fucking frustrating!

Just as I run my hands over my face in frustration my phone rings. I pick it up off of my desk in front of me and answer without looking at the caller.

"Carter!" exclaims a histeric voice.

I pull the phone from my ear and look at the caller. Jaxon. I immediately tighten my hold on my phone and clench my jaw. Somethings wrong. Please let Thea be okay is my one and only thought.

"What's wrong?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"She's gone!"

"What do you mean she's gone?!" I ask and then I notice yelling in the background, it sounds like their dad and I can hear someone crying. Theo.

"She left."

"Jaxon, what the absolute fuck do you mean?!"