Ch.1: Few Months Back

"Lauren, please wake up, I'm sorry. I never meant any harm," I heard someone say. I was in a pitch black place, no one was here to save me. I can't see or feel anything, but I hear voices surrounding me, confusing me. This person keeps saying those same words, and I hear their sobs from far away. I don't know where I am and why I'm here, I'm lost and I can only see a small light from far away. Sometimes, I see it closer, other times, I see it getting farther away.

"I went too far .." I heard the voice say.

****Few Months Ago*****

"Lauren, don't cry for him again. It's okay," Daehyun told me as he consoled me in his arms. I was sobbing once again, coming home from school with ketchup on my pants.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to protect you," he told told me.

"It's *hiccup* okay.." I replied, feeling his warmth. He slowly let go and looked at my condition.

"You're eyes are so red, you look so beautiful when you smile, Lauren. Please smile for me," he pleaded. I wiped away the tears and forced a smile.

"Don't cry for him, he doesn't deserve your tears. Don't let him be happy by bullying you all the time."

"But I like him .. I don't know why he bothers me and embarrasses me in front of everyone. Daehyun, what did I ever do to him?" I whined.

Ever since I moved here, Zelo caught my eyes and I thought he was kind like everyone said. One day he finally noticed me, but he didn't notice me the way I wanted him to. He doesn't like me at all, he pushes me randomly out of no where in the hallway, causing me to fall down to my knees and to hear the laughter of the rest. For weeks, I lived the misery by myself and I lie to my parents everyday about the gum in my hair and the bruises on my knees.

And the thing is, Zelo is incredibly popular. Everyone goes on his side, so I'm the school's laughter. A few days later, Daehyun moved here and I became attached to him, and he's now my best friend that defends me from Zelo. Sadly, Daehyun is not always with me.

Take today for example, I accidentally sat on a seat with ketchup that Zelo had put. Luckily, it just got on my thigh but it's still close to my bottom, and I had to wear a stupid sweater over it for the rest of the day. I don't get why I haven't stopped liking him, he's rude to me. Neither do I understand why he even treats me that way.

"Lauren, stop crying please. You cry everyday, and I can't stand seeing you this way anymore. Tomorrow we'll tell the teacher," Daehyn said. His words caused me to panic.

"No Daehyun not the teacher!!! Please, just don't say anything," I begged, getting on my knees as I held onto his legs.

"We have to, it's the only way he'll stop-"

"He's going to beat me up if I tell, please don't, please," I pleaded. If an adult knew about this, I'd be in big trouble.

"Fine. But I'll go confront him tomorrow. I can't take this anymore," Daehyun said firmly. I got off my knees.

"Thank you, thank you so much," I said, hugging him tightly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I'm sorry to ruin the ending of this story for you, but it's going to be happy in the end, no worries :)

Need a little help and motivation here, make my day by voting and I'll update soon^~^

Don't forget to leave a beautiful comment as well~

Annyeong :)