Ch.3: No Big Deal

Zelo POV

After school, we decided to go hang out at the mall, all five of us, Yongguk, Himchan, Jongup, Youngjae, and me.

"Zelo, I heard what happened, why are you so harsh on Lauren?" Yongguk asked. I shrugged.

"Cuz I like her."

"That's not a reason at all," Jongup said.

"I can get her to like me if she sees I'm a bad boy, like Himchan said," I replied.

"Himchan, you're telling him wrong, how do you expect for her to like you when you made the whole school go against her?" Youngjae said.

"Trust me, all girls like bad boys. That's the only way he can get her," Himchan simply replied.

Yongguk shook his head. "That's not right, he's only hurting her."

"Hyung, she'll like me soon, just watch. It happens all the time in stories, the boy bullies the girl and they fall in love in the end. Himchan hyung is right," I said.

"That doesn't happen in real life, Zelo. It only happens in stories and One Direction fan fictions," Youngjae said.

"How would you know, you read them or something?" Himchan asked, causing all of us to laugh.

Youngjae only rolled his eyes. "But you're still going no where."

"She'll love me, she'll be crazy for me, she'll be pleading for me to be with her," I stated. They all rolled their eyes and Himchan smiled.

"It will be that way, Zelo. Just go a little farther, bully her till you're everywhere she goes," he told me. I nodded.

"Zelo, I'm warning you. She doesn't appreciate being bullied, and you'll get in trouble," Youngjae insisted. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Girls LOVE bad boys, she'll fall for me," I assured.

"Guys, don't worry too much, it's just playing around. No worries," Himchan said while putting an arm around my shoulder as I nodded in agreement.

"I'm not going to be amazed when she rejects you because she hates you," Jongup said. I glared at him.

"Enough! If this isn't the way I get a girl's attention, then how can I? The simple being nice to her never works!" I cried.

"Have you even tried to?"

"Well, not really-"

"There's your answer."

"I refuse. I'll keep bothering her, making her miserable until she falls for me," I firmly said.

"Sounds stupid.."

"It's brilliant!" Himchan said.

He seems like the only one that supports me, the only one that gives me good advice. Since I'm the youngest here, I really don't have much dating experience and Lauren is actually my first love. Yeah, a lot of girls like me but I just don't ... I don't want to date someone I don't have feelings for.

I have feelings for Lauren, and since she's my first love, I have no idea how to do this. That's why Himchan hyung is being a help right now, he says that if I bully her, I get her attention and seem bad, and he says girls like bad boys. On the other hand, the rest of the boys oppose for some reason, but Himchan's option sounds better. There's lots of times when the girl falls in love with her bully, I've seen it on TV.

But .. When will she even start to feel the same?

Himchan POV

Gosh, this boy is so stupid. He's so innocent too, he'd believe me if I told him unicorns exist.

Hey, it's for the sake of him not getting her. I know he can get anyone in a second, and I don't want him to do so. I'm the one that should be with Lauren, not him. She'll hate him for bothering her, and since I'm always being nice to her, she'll definitely like me. That's why I tell Zelo to torture her, because I know she'll hate him and she'll fall for me.

But the thing is, I don't like her much. She's really pretty and all but I just want a few days with her and that's it, nothing serious. Her little friend Daehyun is always with her though and it makes me mad that he can somehow sense I'm not a good person.

We walked into Zelo's favorite store with all the little skateboards and stuff. This boy has some weird taste, especially on music. Kanye West? Really? There's G-Dragon, Bangtan Boys, Block B, 2NE1, and he still listens to that?

He's so weird.

Which is why I deserve Lauren more than him, I'm way better.

There was a moment where it was just me and Zelo, and he asked," Hyung, when do you think Lauren will like me? I'm doing everything you say, and I honestly think the other hyungs are right. I'm just getting her to hate me-"

"Don't listen to those pabo hyungs! I'm the master of love, remember?"

"Yeah, but you're relationships don't seem to last very long..."

"That's because I get tired of girls, that's all. Trust me, you and Lauren will last really long," I lied. He smiled.

"Promise me hyung. Promise me she'll finally notice me."

"She already noticed you, she knows you exist."

"You know what I mean, promise me that day will come where she just screams out, pleading me to stop because she likes me," he said, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"I promise, Zelo," I lied with a fake smile.

Yes, Zelo, I promise she'll hate you and will never want to be with you ..

"By the way, hyung, I ran out of ideas on how to prank on her and stuff. Do you have an idea?" He asked me. I went into deep thought, thinking of the most evil plans.

All of a sudden, a light bulb lit over my head.

"Zelo, I have the best idea ever!" I exclaimed. His face lit up.

"Tell me! Tell me now!" He exclaimed impatiently. I leaned closer to his ear and whispered it.

"Oh my gosh, I love it. I can't wait for this .." Zelo said.

"Trust me, I can't wait either, Zelo," I replied.

Seriously, I can't wait...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

That star doesn't bite on the top if you press it .. Just saying :)

Don't forget to leave a beautiful comment too, thank you for reading ~