Ch.6: A Valentine's Disaster

I have weeks and weeks not talking to Daehyun, yet he always seems to be wherever I am. I deleted him from my life though, so I look at him as the other people that just don't care about me. The kids I see and they know my situation but they decide to not say a word. My crush is turning into my worst nightmare and he's haunting me as the whole school is on his side, treating me like trash. I can't stand this, I don't feel safe here. Everywhere I look, every step I take, it's just miserable.

I can't take it anymore. I just can't.

Today is Valentine's Day and it sure sucks to know you won't get a Valentine's from anyone. As soon as I got to school, I saw Zelo and his group being surrounded by girls, all giving the 5 a whole bunch of chocolates and teddy bears. It makes me sick. Those guys are the rudest boys ever and they still have their own 'fangirls'.

I walked past the commotion and went straight to my class and took a seat. When the bell rang, students carrying presents came in and sat down, admiring their valentines that they got. Zelo came in with a stack of valentines and sat behind me. He kicked my chair harshly and I tried to ignore it but he kept repeating it over and over.

I turned around and gave him my death glare. "Can you not?"

"Someone's in a bad mood .. Is it that you're forever alone and no one gave you a valentines? How pathetic," he said with a smirk. That hurt me inside but I only rolled my eyes and turned back around.

"Forever alone~" he hissed from behind me. He is sadly right, not a single person even talks to me.

Zelo POV

I have so many valentines, they don't even fit it my backpack. During lunch, I went to go find my locker in the lonely hallway so I could put them all in there.

When I was done, I walked into the restroom and entered a stall to check my phone. While I checked my IG, I heard someone come in.

"So, what are you planning now, Himchan?" I heard someone say. Was it Yongguk? His voice was extra deep so I'm sure it's Yongguk and Himchan. I heard a smirk.

"I'll confess to Lauren today."

Wait, what?! Lauren? Himchan .. Likes Lauren? He never mentioned anything. I held my by breath, making sure I didn't make a sound.

"What do you think Zelo will do when he finds out?" Yongguk said. My heart pounded at the sound of my name. Himchan let out a laugh.

"Who cares about that stupid child, he seriously thinks he can get a girl by hurting her. I gave him false advice so he'll just make her hate him, and since she must be so desperate right now, she'll go out with me," I heard Himchan say. I filled up with anger and stomped out of the stall and walked up to them. Himchan gasped to see me.

"Maknae?!"

"Hyung .." I said, gritting my teeth. I quickly grabbed his collar and harshly pushed him to the wall.

"Zelo, calm down-"

"How do you expect me to calm down!! He was trying to steal my crush!"

"She's my crush too, but I have more chance with her than you do since you're an idiot bullying her," Himchan said with a smirk. I was about to punch him right in the face but Yongguk pulled me away before I had the chance to. I struggled to get away from Yongguk's strong arms but it was no use.

"Run, Himchan," he told him as Himchan ran out of the bathroom.

"HIMCHAN!! GET BACK HERE YOU TRAITOR I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I LAY HANDS ON YOU!" I yelled furiously. Out of frustration and anger, I began to cry. So all this time that Himchan has been promising me that Lauren will like me was all a lie. Now that I think about it, I'M SO STUPID. Really? Bullying a girl? I'm 16 and I decided to listen to advice that told me to hurt the girl I like?