Ch.13: Forgiven

All day, I was waiting for Zelo to come and visit me, I can't wait to tell him he is forgiven. It gives me a happy feeling, like I'm doing the right thing.

I walked to my math class and I accidentally bumped into someone familiar.

"Oh hey! What class are you going to?" I asked Valerie.

"P.E., I actually have it twice because exercise is good for your health, after all," She responded.

"You seem cheerful today," She noticed.

"Yeah, I guess I'm happy today," I said with a smile. She smiled back warmly and nodded, then walked away and I got inside the classroom.

While I was in the classroom, an office aide came in and handed the teacher a note, and I was hoping it was for me that had a visitor.

"Tiffany, someone's here to see you," The teacher called to someone as they happily stood up and walked out of the classroom. I sighed.

If only Zelo could come already. Well, it's Tuesday so he has school like I do, but I'm so impatient. I really want to see if he is being honest about everything .. after all, he is my crush ..

"Lauren?" The teacher asked.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"Do you not know the answer?" The teacher asked. I looked at the board and it looked like she was writing down calculations on the most complicated maths and equations there could ever be.

"Uh .. No," I responded quite shyly.

"That's because you weren't paying attention, please do so," She said. I nodded in comprehension and tried to listen to what she was saying, and I was looking at the board but my mind was definitely somewhere else.

At around 4:00, education classes were over and now we could just chill, and I even tried to get music lessons here because I heard the music teacher is amazing.

I walked into what said, 'Music Room' on the door and I walked in to see a music teacher, holding a silver instrument as well as the girl she was teaching, which was Valerie.

I sat down from afar to watch them, me being amazed by Valeries's skills on the instrument as it played a tune of harmony and the taste of heaven. When she stopped, the music teacher smiled brightly with her mouth open.

"WOW, that was amazing!" She complimented. Valerie smiled shyly.

"Thank you," She appreciated shyly. The music teacher looked up at me and smiled.

"Hello!" She greeted.

"Hello, I've been thinking about taking music lessons," I informed.

"What would you like to play?" She asked.

"That," I said, pointing to the sliver instrument in her hands. She looked at it and chuckled.

"It's a flute," She said.

"Oh, I don't really know much about instruments, I'm sorry," I said.

"You will soon. Valerie, would you like to stay and help her on her first flute lesson?" She asked Valerie. She smiled and nodded.

I walked up to them and the music teacher gestured for me to sit next to Valerie.

"What's your name?" The music teacher asked.

"I'm Lauren," I replied.

"Hi Lauren, I'm Ms.Ledesma," She said with a bright smile. "Do you know Valerie?"