[FINAL] Chapter 25

"Jongup she said she could go!" I exclaimed as soon as Valerie had texted me back, saying she could go with us to the mall on Saturday.

He smiled brightly, more brightly than other times. Zelo hi-fived him and then hugged me tightly.

"So .. double date?" Zelo smiled at me.

I laughed. "She doesn't think it's a date."

"A-and it's really not," Jongup blushed while putting his hands in his jean pockets.

"But we can always pretend," Zelo replied. We laughed and I held hands with him as we went to lunch. The bell had rang and I had to tell Jongup the news that Valerie will be going with us to the mall this Saturday.

"So .. she's okay with Yongguk now?" Zelo asked.

I nodded. "They're friends now. But I guess they kept their distance now."

Jongup was walking in front of us, I could tell he was so happy. As for Valerie, she talks to Jongup a bit now. I can't really say she likes him yet but I have a feeling she will soon. Jongup is a great guy.

I sighed. "Summer is three weeks away."

"Mm. I can't wait," Zelo replied.

"What are you planning to do?" I asked, turning to him.

"Well, skateboarding, dance class with Jongup hyung, and see my girlfriend everyday of course," He leaned and pecked my cheek.

I giggled. "I hope you don't get tired of her."

"Oh, I won't," He smiled brightly.

We arrived at the cafeteria and sat in our usual table, had the usual conversation about how much the cafeteria food sucks, and the bell rang. We had to go to classes once again.

I said good bye to Zelo along with the rest of my friends as I walked to my locker to get my history textbooks.

As I unlocked the locker, a small note fell out of it. Out of curiosity, I picked it up and in cursive it said,

'Meet me after school next to the football field'

-Zelo ~

I giggled a bit. Why couldn't he have just told me in person? I'm sure it's not anything bad, for he has not acted different in any way.

All day, I thought over the note. I unfortunately don't see Zelo after lunch until after school when we walk home together, but I guess he wants to meet me somewhere first.

The bell rang and I immediately got up and headed outside. I walked across the parking lot and made it to the football field. There were still a couple of athletes running in the track, but I saw no Zelo.

Plus, Zelo doesn't take track or football. He takes basketball. I looked around to see if he was coming but I saw no tall blonde Asian.

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and without turning around I said,"What did you want to tell me?"

I turned around and was about to open my arms out for a hug until I turned and saw someone that wasn't him. It was .. Himchan.

"Oh, sorry, I thought you were, um," I laughed nervously. "Thought you were someone else."

I was about to walk away in a fast manner but he grabbed my wrist gently.

"I was the one that wrote it."

I snatched my arm out of his grasp and turned around. "What do you want? Seriously, just, can you not?"

"Lauren, I know I'll sound crazy when I say this, but I'm really sorry," He said.