Chapter 7

4 months later

Elizay was very happy with her new life. She could not ask for more. Finally she understood the feeling to be loved. She was happy. For the first in her life she was not unwanted.

Well exactly after the mafia ppl left her they evn gave her little money so she could be able to eat for some days. She couldn't be more thankful to them.

After that she had wandered for 3 days continuously. She tried to get a job but since it was an unknown country it was very difficult. Still Elizay was not disheartened. She was determined to come up in her life. She won't remain that queit puppet who did what was ordered to her. Being in a new country for 3 days she had come to knw many things.

Her determination landed her a job of waitress in EXOTICA one of the expensive and the best hotel in  whole of Brazil. She had miraculously met and saved Lily Assuncao , the co- owner of EXOTICA GROUP OF HOTELS   along with her husband FABIANO ASSUNCAO. They were the richest ppl in town. She happened to save Lily from an accident and Lily wanted to thank her. So in return for saving her life she gave Elizay the job when she realised that Elizay was jobless and homeless. She also gave Elizay a place in her house staff quarters.

So now she was working as a waitress in EXOTICA and earning a handful of money. She was saving so that she could start her education here in Rio de Janeiro. She wanted to make it big in business. She had always dreamt to be a business woman. But because ppl were so busy hating her she never really got any chance to express her desires.

Her co workers were very supportive. All were really nice. She was now starting to see the world she dint now existed. Before wherever she went she had received nothing but hatred. She was very innocent which made ppl to take advantage of her. She was naive to believe that someone like Eros would want her in his life.

Evn aftr all these she was not able to remove Eros completely from her heart. After all she saw him like a god. But she now knew that nobody in this world was perfect. She was a fool but she no longer would remain a fool.

It was already 4 months she started working here and she was so attached to Lily that she could not imagine what would she have done if she was left alone. Lily was very warm and like her even her son , MAX was very good to her like her .

But she dint want to depend on them for too long . She could not take advantage of their kindness. So she had already found a place to stay and today she was moving there.

"Elizay are you sure you will be safe there? I  was so happy to have you here. After I lost my daughter in an accident I was suffering in my sorrow. You came like ray of hope and lit my life. I consider you like my daughter. I know you are an independent woman and I can't stop you . But do remember child I will always be there for you. Whenever u need me I will be there. Take care dear"

Lily could not stop herself from crying. She was very sad that Elizay was leaving . But she dint want to force Elizay. She was a grown up and she knew what to do.

" Lily I am so lucky that I have you in my life . I will always love you no matter where I will be. I will still be working in EXOTICA. I want to stand on my feet independently. You are the first person to love me I will always be thankful to you. "

Elizay thought how strange this world was, where her own father dint want to do anything with her, where her own husband threw her like a trash, yet there was a stranger who cared about her well being. Who ever told that whatever happens is for good she believed now.

So after bidding her farewell to Lily she came to her apartment in downtown. It was a middle class locality. Her apartment was very small with one small bed and a bathroom and a kitchen . She loved the environment buzzing with activity. She was so thankful to her friend Beth who has helped in renting apartment. She observed the ppl they looked friendly.

She made her out of her apartment and sat in a cafe which was just in front of her house. The owner was a very nice person. He had his daughter who seemed friendly. She started interacting with them . After that she went to her place and slept peacefully.

Meanwhile in Nebraska,

It was already 4 months after the accident and still Eros had not woken up from coma. While he was in his way to Brazil his plane crashed . But thankfully​ he had survived but his condition was critical. They rushed him immediately to ICU. The operation was successful but he was still in coma.

Nathan and Angelo both were worried about Eros . Angelo was very sad , he dint knw still how many tragedies he was yet to see. The whole world  had known about his accident. Where was Elizay he dint knw. He thought Eros's  accident news would bring her here but still no news of her.

Nathan on the other hand was trying to manage the business but without Eros in his office he was feeling depressed. Never in his life he thought he would grow attached to someone after all he was a cruel mafia but still today he was praying to God whom he had never believed to keep Eros safe. His men were searching for Elizay but she was no where to be found. He had made sure that Divorce matter was suppressed in Paparazzi.

Suddenly when he was busy thinking about a way to find Elizay he received a call from hospital that Eros had woken up from coma. He was very happy and left to see him.

Aftr he reached hospital doctor summoned both him and Angelo in his cabin.

"Well I know u ppl r eager to meet Mr. Deluca but there is a problem."

Doctor announced frowning .

What was the problem???

To knw plzz keep in touch.

How was the chapter ppl ? Oh no! one more tragedy . Will tragedy won't end in their life ? Now what would happen ? Keep guessing........
Until then take care.

Plzz If u like the story comment, vote and share.