Chapter 13

After that hilarious event Elizay was ready to go to the party in Curicica St night. Eros was busy in stock market and was watching news. She sighed , that man would never forget his business at all. Everytime busy in work. He had to get some rest.

Elizay took the remote and went to switch off the TV but by mistake turned on another channel in which the news anchor was discussing about Eros.

Both Eros and Elizay turned their head towards news to see what was the news again about. The news anchor after showing the clip about morning the anchor told that The Eros Adrian Deluca was most probably GAY.

The mighty business magnate was homosexual and was interested in men.

Oh my god how many times were they going to drag about that incident and him being gay was ridiculous, it was a last straw. He was going to sue those news channels.

Elizay didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Although he was not interested in women , she was sure he was not gay , or was he? what was she thinking?
She had to go to that party to relax herself . So she left.

Eros in his tension he forgot to ask where was she going at this time of night tat too in a dress. He would find out by tracing her cell.

Here Elizay as soon as she reached Curicica , loud music and clinking of glasses welcomed her. Her friends came towards her and pulled her towards bar . She let herself to get drunk afterall she deserved to enjoy a little.

After that she danced to her heart content till she was exhausted . She never enjoyed her life this much. This was fun.

Then after getting tired she went to her friends near the bar and again ordered a shot of vodka . Her friends were gossiping about their boss , Eros .

" What is ur opinion Elizay about Mr Deluca being gay? Who thought that such a handsome man would be gay? I knew there was some problem with him because he used to not evn give any sexy ladies in our office a look . Too bad he is gay."

" I don't know anything about his sexuality. Whatever it is we need to respect it and not interfere in his life. Let's not invade his privacy. But I think.................... he is gay "

Elizay started laughing along with her friends. She was totally drunk and could not evn stand properly. Her words were slurred .

What she didn't know was that Eros heard the whole conversation and clenched his fist when he heard her tell them about his being gay. He saw some random guys come towards Elizay and were forcing her to kiss one of them.

He immediately went towards her and pushed all those men aside and held her tightly. She was totally drunk and had no conscious of what she was actually saying or doing .

As soon as she felt strong arms around her she tried to clear her vision as to whose arms were those. But the picture was blurry and she could not really see who it was.

He wanted to take her home along with him but today all of them had doubts regarding his sexuality ,evn Elizay herself doubted him , so he thought to prove it to Elizay what his actual sexuality was. He knew she was too drunk to realise what was happening but yet he thought to play a little .

He brought her to the dance floor leaving her friends shocked faces behind and started to dance pulling he towards him. They both were practically glued to each other.

Suddenly she realised that it was Eros in front of her.

"Mr Deluca what a surprise! I thought u would be in penthouse  busy in ur precious business but u came here to Curicica. May I know the reason if u don't minddd".