Chapter 14

Eros woke up with a sudden startle.He was getting those wierd dreams again , it was more like he was reliving his past memory. A girl begging for him to not throw her out. She was begging him desperately to give her a chance. He was sweating profusely and was remembering bits and pieces of his past.

It had something to do with a girl may be in his past. But he didn't allow anyone near him , could it be that he had loved some one in his past? But it wasn't possible after going through so many incidents in his life he knew fur sure that it was not possible that he would love anyone. He should not even love anyone , it was forbidden to him.

Evn though it was many years after that incident he could never forget his vow to not evn let anyone close to him at all. First his father was destroyed by his own mother , then his dear uncle Walter was destroyed by his girlfriend.

Flashback:

Walter Deluca , his father's baby brother and his favourite uncle. Even though he was his uncle they were like brothers.

After running from his mother from brothel , after getting raped repeatedly in his childhood , he found his life with his uncle Walter.

DELUCA'S​ once were a strong and wealthy family of Italy but after his mother messed up with his father everything went down to dust.

A mere boy of 12 , Eros who was once living like a prince was reduced to being a servant washing dishes in motels , serving people and surviving through tips and wages.

It was hard for him to stay on roads ,working his ass off but it was better than getting raped by the people of brothel. He was surving anyhow, that was when he met his uncle Walter, a loving, kind soul with a very good heart just like his father .

Walter had a small office and was an architect just establishing his carrier. He was 22 at that time , without parents and his brother who died , he was grieving but was very happy to see his nephew , his beloved brother's son Eros .

After that he took him under his wings and made him to go to school to study. He was not rich but had enough to feed himself and Eros. Both lived like own brothers . It was blissful for few years , until she came and took everything away.

Carol, his uncle's love and was soon to be his wife. Eros had lost his trust in women long ago , he was getting wierd vibes from this Carol , he had also warned his uncle to be careful.

Again history had repeated itself , same thing happened again what had happened to his father. Carol was a wolf in sheep's clothing , she snatched away everything from Walter , killing him with her so called boyfriend.

After his college when Eros had come back to his house, he saw his beloved uncle lying in the pool of blood breathing his last. It was just like yesterday that his uncle spoke his last words .

"Eros , my little boy , I am sorry . If possible please forgive me. I did the same mistake which your father had done years ago . I was stupid to not learn from his experience , you evn warned me to be careful , but I was a fool in love eros , I thought everything was fine but today I got to know that in this world a thing like love does not exist. Everyone only want you for money , power only. Little boy don't make the mistake which I and your father committed , DO NOT LOVE ANYONE. NOBODY IN THIS WORLD ARE TRUSTWORTHY.YOU CANNOT TRUST YOUR OWN SHADOW ,EROS."

"LITTLE BOY MAKE SURE THAT YOU WILL RISE TO TGE TOP AND BE VERY POWER FUL AND WEALTHY THAT NOBODY CAN EVEN TRY TO PUT YOU DOWN. PROMISE ME SON THAT NO MATTER WHAT YOU WONT BE A FOOL IN LOVE AND​WON'T TRUST ANYONE. PROMISE ME YOU WILL BECOME THE WEALTHIEST MAN ABD SHOW TO THE WORLD THAT NOBODY CAN BRING YOU DOWN"