Chapter 17

Eros started to analyse his behaviour towards Elizay during those 10 years, his attitude towards her was like a master and she was a slave to him. Wasn't it?

Ofcourse it was ,when was she allowed to express her opinion at all? She was his slave who always listened and done whatever he commanded.

Now when she simply told him something he was hurt , then when he was always commanding and shouting at her how she would have felt?

Everyone were only interested in the money he was making , a billionaire business tycoon. She was always neglected by everyone , including him. Why didn't he think when she came 10 years ago in an empty hand to start everything from scratch with him.

If he had given thought about it then all these things would not have happened at all . He was a big idiot . What is the use of all these money , fame , name if the one thing he loved the most would not be a part of it?

Everyone knows the hardworking and successful Eros Adrian Deluca but behind him when she was always supporting him doing whatever possible , who gave her credit ?  The answer was no one , not even a single soul . Why didn't he think when her so called family didn't visit her at all?

God now everything made sense . She was never a gold digger , not even once she demanded for any money . If only he gave her a little more time he would have known.

Now what is the use of crying over a spilled milk ? He should stop dwelling in past and concentrate on today and tomorrow.

He would do whatever possible to win her heart ,no matter what either by hook or crook.

He got up immediately and went after her to her room . Elizay was sitting and busy in thinking something she didn't realise that he was standing in her room.

Eros pulled her out of daydream and told her to come out and they both would roam across the island. He didn't even give her time to respond but simply pulled her with him.

He was very enthusiastic , and happy with her. Elizay never saw Eros so happy at all. So simply she accompanied him and didn't want to hurt more .

She didn't want to encourage him at the same time . She had no idea how to get out of the situation without either of them getting hurt .

She stayed and took all the humiliation from him without any opposition. Why ? Just because she loved him , no. Because he never treated her like her own father . She was not forced to do anything she didn't want . She was never starved . She had proper Shelter and clothes of her choice . For first time someone allowed her to choose something for herself . She had freedom to do whatever she wanted. She respected him alot . D
oes that make her pathetic ?

"You know you are the first one to ever ask my selection and my choice . Before you no one ever asked me about anything . Even though most of the times you neglected or little time when you meet me at all you either insulted or kept quiet. But you were the first one to feed me without expecting me to do anything , you never forced me from anything . So now why are you forcing me to accept you ? "

Eros was speechless. What could he tell her? What answer he had? That he knew if he wouldn't force her she would leave him? That he was scared to lose her from his life. She anyway does not trust him at all so she wouldn't believe .

"Sweetheart , i can't make you trust me forcefully ,trust has to be earned like the same way you earned mine . I don't know to be polite ,not even to Angelo nor Nathan. I have always learnt to be the boss , pigheaded , controlling , in power . But for you I am willing to change myself ,please for now forget who you are and who I am just go with the flow and enjoy ".