Chapter 15

Nathan heard the accusations of Eros to Elizay and could not believe that he would think so low about him and Elizay . He was beyond angry and pissed at Eros . As soon as Elizay left Nathan punches Eros ,

"How dare you Eros to think so low about me and make your own assumptions. I hate to admit it but you are just like your mother after all hurting the ones who love you. Even after knowing my life biography how can u evn think such disgusting thing?"

Eros simply stood still and received the blows from Nathan. He didn't even flinch nor he stopped Nathan. Once Nathan was calm he was surprised by the expression on Eros's face , instead of getting angry and fighting Nathan off , he was grinning like an idiot.

"Calm down Nathan , what do you think that I am some bastard who will doubt his own wife who sacrificed so much for him and his best friend who left his business for me? There is a reason for everything I do. Just trust me."

"Eros you got your memory back ? Why didn't you tell me? What's this crap of u again blaming her and throwing her out??"

" Ohh wait who told you I threw her out? Yes, I remembered everything evn before this news was up. Today when I was in gym I was getting glimpses of my past again and again so I went to a renowned psychiatrist and got my memory through hypnotherapy. I couldn't sit and wait for my memory to come back naturally. I didn't have so much time, so I took a risk and did this. "

"What do you mean by you didn't have time? Time for what Eros ? You threw her out literally ,do you have any idea where will she go? "

" Relax Nathan I am my father's son , and my uncle Walter's​ niece when they both could not resist love , how can I ? I was stupid enough to let her go once and threw her out  but not again. I knew I swore on my uncle's grave to not be a fool in love but what I didn't know at that time that love cannot be controlled like I did. My dad and uncle chose wrong persons for love , but in my case it was reverse, I was wrong for Elizay from beginning . Today after the treatment I realised something that no matter how much I try to control and avoid it but I love Elizay ".

"What happened so suddenly Eros that you realised to not suppress your feelings.? But damn man what is in your idiotic brain?"

"Well Nathan  that now since everybody in the world knows Elizay is my wife her life is under threat. I can't risk her life , I have lot of enemies Nathan. Before I never cared for her so I didn't mind whether something happened to her or not and she was constantly under my supervision always stayed at home. But now I can't do that . I love her more than I actually realised. Let's just say I knw who wants her and me dead . I knw who was behind my accidents and who wants us both dead. I have to protect her not only from my enemies but also from that person."

"Ok brother I knw you can manage . I trust you. You have my back. But tell me one thing Eros that if she is in danger why did you send her away now when you know you love her ?"

" I only shifted her from here to somewhere safe. As soon as she will be on the road she will be kidnapped by my trustworthy bodyguards and I will make it look like a kidnap done by my some enemies. Then that killer will think that she will die eventually because according to the killer o don't care about Elizay so I won't search her but what they won't be knowing is its me who kidnapped her and I will take her with me to a closed off island in Greece I will monitor my business from there along with her until I have enough proof against killer I will be underground and rest I know u will manage."

"Take care brother and please I am getting old hopefully you will make me a Godfather to your kid soon".
Nathan started grinning like an idiot.