⊰56⊱

First off, @tisharose was the first who noticed the command from Rose...as she's growing stronger as a hybrid, it was shown that she has some influence already over Cormac and Marc. Great job noticing that subtle hint!

The song above by Daniel Garrick x Karra "What It Looks Like" was selected by girlreader23 as a representation of Marc and Rose. What a lovely selection it is!

Finally...

There was only a handful of readers who noticed the game I had laid out for you all...the selection of the choice between Cormac and Marc should have been obvious...

...Cormac would have his own POV during his retelling of the story. ~_^ Per the votes and your choice, below is Cormac's POV...now if you all want a Marc POV you might have to ask me nicely during the rewrite. Congratz to the few who saw through my game.

[NOTE: This is a smut chapter...nothing too hot and heavy until you see the heart marker. If you wish to skip the smut, just read to the marker and skip to the end of the heart marker for an important plot moment.]

I know MxM isn't everyone's cup of tea and I'm not forcing you to read it. If you have any hateful comments in regards to the actual encounter, be warned now because I will mute you and you'll never be able to comment on any of my books. I respect the views of others, but don't promote hate here, I won't tolerate that.

❄️

My little rose...

...how strong you are becoming.

"Can she do that?" Marc asks me, the sound of her voice ringing in both our ears, a resonance filling the hallway as we tread away from where we left Dante outside her room. It doesn't surprise me in the slightest...her having a hybrid mate, but the only thing that bothers me is the truth which might not bode well for Marc or myself...

...he maybe her everything in one.

He's everything we cannot give her, a force of nature so powerful we pale in comparison when we break everything down to our primal instincts. It'll sweep across this world and transform it into something so beautiful, a world I can be proud to live in while watching its wonders unfold.

I chuckle softly, the sound of our footsteps fading away from Rose's room echoing in the back of my mind. I reply, "Of course, she's unlike anything I've ever encountered and being her mate and beloved is an honor in itself. However...I'm still displeased with myself for allowing Dante's request to become known in the way to fully make her understand what it means to be a werewolf."

"And I thought I knew myself," Marc's hands slide into his pockets, catching a brief glance at me out of the corner of his eye.

"It's different for her though," I note, both of us rounding the corner and coming to the room I hold residence in while staying within the walls of Dante's estate grounds. When I reach the door, my hand rests on the knob and I finish, "She's learning far more than just how to shift. How to isolate a single gene within a being consisting of three distinctive ones...it's similar to learning how to live your whole life as just a singular being yet never truly having lived that full span of time as one."