Chapter 2

Antonio's POV

"Boss these are the files you asked for and here are the photographs of the new hotels that are to be decorated," my PA, Stephano, said while placing the files on my desk and then I dismissed him. "Hey Antonio what's up," my beast friend, Leonardo Lucas, said while coming into my office. "Leo what are you doing here," I asked him. "I am just coming to pay a visit to my best friend," he said pinching my cheeks. "Stop you idiot," I said and he raised his hands in surrender. 

"Anyways what are you doing tonight," he asked me while taking a seat in front of me. "Probably work. Why," I asked trying to study the documents in my hands. "Oh come on you are no fun. Let's go to Blue Night today," he said and I started thinking. 

I needed to check how things have been going on Blue Night. Blue Night is the very first bar that me and Leonardo opened together. That was such a difficult thing because our parents didn't want to help us for this and wanted us to do it on our own. Eventually it was a success and then our fathers passed down their business to us. I had inherited of chains of hotels and restaurants and Leonardo inherited his father's jet company and restaurants. 

With time me and Leo merged our restaurants line and built several more bars and clubs in the United States. We are also known as the most powerful businessmen in the US and most eligible bachelors. We always get what we want and we have girls throwing themselves at us. What can I say we have the looks that makes girls fall for us. 

I don't do commitment so it's only one night stands or just plus ones for events that require my presence. It's just so good to know that girls worship us but it's pathetic to see that they are always shoving their boobs in our faces because of all the money we have. So far all the girls that I met are just gold diggers.

After hanging out with me for about 30 minutes, Leo left to get ready. I will be joining him in an hour. I have to finish some of these works first and then need to decide what designing company I should contact. I am often told that I am a workaholic but I guess it's reasonable to say that. 

Anyways after completing my work I closed my office and bid goodbye to my PA who was packing up. I got into my Mercedes Benz and made my way out of the parking lot. I was driving while listening to some music when I caught sight of a blonde girl walking up the pavement. Wow that girl is beautiful. 

I slowed down and followed her. I feel like a stalker doing that. I should stop. I started to speed up when I saw a man walking up to her. That does not seem good. She slightly turned and noticed him and she started to speed up her steps but she stumbled and fell. 

Shit! I quickly pulled over and got out of my car. I ran to where she was but I saw her kicking the man in the balls. Wow I was going to save her and she didn't even need it. That girl is just perfect. I stood so close to her that as she got up and turned she collided with my hard chest. She stumbled and was about to fall when I gripped her waist. 

She looked up and met my gaze. I instantly got lost in her beautiful blue eyes. I heard some groans coming from the man lying down and that caught my attention when suddenly the girl freed herself and ran away. Where is she going? I don't even know her name. 

I quickly ran to my car and sped up the road and caught up with her. She was going up a driveway so I parked at the end of the road and looked at her getting in safely. When I touched her I felt something that I never felt before. I am definitely acting like a stalker right now. I followed her up to her house. Shit I need to get out of here. With that I drove to my penthouse.

 With that I drove to my penthouse