Chapter 30

Currently in love with the song above. Make sure to check it out and tell me your opinion.

Arabella's POV

Looking at the clock, I realized that it's nearly time for the meeting with Mr Fedrizzi so I better get to his mansion. His assistant called me a bit earlier to inform me that we are going to have the meeting the mansion that I'm supposed to be designing and organizing. Just the right thing to get my mind off of the preoccupations of my life at the moment. "Arabella here don't forget the file," said DD as he handed me the file. "Thank you so much DD," I told him with a big smile of appreciation. "You are welcome dear," he said and went back to work. "Now off you go," he said pushing me towards the doors. I checked my reflection in the glass mirror to make sure that I am presentable. "Arabella you look perfect. Now get going or else you gonna be caught in traffic," he said as he put his hands on his hips looking like he is scolding me. "Okay okay you're a life saver DD," I said and ran to the elevator.

After a small drive, I got to the destination which was none other than the mansion of Mr Fedrizzi. As I drive up the enormous driveway, I couldn't help but be amazed by the beauty of the mansion. As you pull up the driveway, there is a magnificent fountain no more like a pool in itself. I am truly amazed right now. The architecture of the house is so refined and so correctly done. I wonder how much it cost him to build that mansion of his. I slowed down and took out my Polaroid to snap a picture. The picture definitely doesn't do justice even those in the file. Oh shit I'm gonna be late to this meeting if i spend my time only admiring this beautiful artwork. Parking the car, I hurried to the ginormous front door with so much detailing on it. Wow the man seem to be very peculiar about his things or maybe it's just someone who does it for him. Pushing the door open, I walked in. "Mr Fedrizzi," I said as I slowly made my way in. "Arabella, please come in," I heard his voice and shortly after, the man emerged from the hallway. "Good morning Mr Fedrizzi," I said as I shook him hand. "Good morning Arabella please call me Dacre I already told you that," he said mentioning our last meeting in Italy. "Okay Dacre, so shall we start this meeting," I asked and he nodded leading me to a room with a large dinning table and some chairs. That was all otherwise the place was empty. I can't wait to design this place. "So Dacre what do you have in mind for this place," I started and then he explained what he specifically wanted in each room. Hours passed and we were still not done. He shortly went to take a phone call and I took the time to do some sketches based on his ideas and I added some of my ideas.

After a few minutes, he came back in with a bunch of take outs in his hands. "Arabella I thought maybe you would be hungry so I got something delivered to eat," he said showing me the takeouts. "You didn't have to Dacre," I said truly grateful for his action. "Oh and yea I made this sketch for the master bedroom what do you think," I said as I handed him the sketch. "Oh wow that looks great. I didn't picture the master bedroom like that but it's amazing," he said making me blush. "I'm glad you liked it," I said as I took a bite of my food and so did he."Anyways I better get going now I'll start doing sketches of the rooms and send it to you so that you can check it out okay," I said and he nodded. "See you later Dacre," I said as I picked up my bag. "Until next time beautiful," he said as he escorted me to the door. "Dacre it's a pleasure working with you," I said as I shook his hand. "Well the pleasure is all mine beautiful," he said as I got into my car. I just smiled at him and then drove off.

At that moment I started to think about the situation that I'm in. I may be just complicating everything in the end. Suddenly I felt a little tear sliding down my cheek. It's gonna be fine. Everything is happening for the best. I need to clear my mind a little bit so maybe I should just drive to the park. So after a few minutes I pulled up at the park. I heard the giggles of little kids and that instantly made me smile. Walking out of the car, I went to a bench and sat down. Staring at the beautiful sky has always amazed me. Taking my Polaroid, I took a beautiful picture of the sky. Everything here is just so peaceful. Looking at the kid's playground, you could see the innocent kids enjoying their life to the fullest and not an ounce of worry on their face.

Sitting there with nothing on my mind, I just closed my eyes and looked at the good side of life. Suddenly I felt hand on my shoulder making me turn. What is he doing here? "Toni," I said more like I whisper. "Stella you got me worried," he said as he took a seat next to me. "What are you doing here," I asked as I admire the sky. "I needed to talk to you about the thing that has been happening," he said and I immediately closed my eyes. Okay wait I need to tell him. "Toni I need to tell you something first," I said and he looked at me with so much worry in his eyes. "Toni me being with you is just complicating things and I have made the decision that I should let you free," before I can finish he smash his lips against mine. As we pulled apart, I looked at him in shock. "Oh Stella what did I do to deserve you love. You are always thinking about other people first. You should learn to put yourself first. And listen to me you are not going anywhere. I need you by my side," he said and I just interrupted him. "Toni we have known each other for not so long how can you say that," I said and it truly hurt me to say those words but I had to so that he make him go. "Stop it I know you don't mean those words. Stella I need you," he said and I couldn't help the tears any longer. "You aren't going anywhere and I'm not gonna let you go," he said as he wiped my tears. "But the baby is gonna suffer in this," I said as I leaned onto his shoulders. "Stella my PI has been investigating and has been watching Sandra for the past few days and turns out that the baby is not mine. Baby I had that feeling since the first day. I admire how strong you are," he said and I couldn't hold myself any longer. I took his face in my hand and kiss him. "Why did she do this," I asked him as he looked at me with a smile. "Her father wanted to trap me into merging our companies and all that problem. It's just a huge mess but now it's all over Stella. It's over," he said as he tuck a loose strand of my hair behind my ear. "Toni you are such a great person and I want you have all the happiness in the world. It crush me to know that people would stoop so low to have fortune. It makes me so angry," I said as I closed my eyes in frustration. "Stella don't ever talk about leaving me do you understand," he said with a firm voice making me look at him. "Aren't you all bossy now," I said teasingly. After that we spent the whole evening together and let me tell you it is amazing to have him back. I got the love of my life back.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Hey guys so this is almost the end of this book. To be honest I am so sad that the book is going to be over soon because you guys have been the best readers ever. Thank you guys so much for all your support and love.

What do you think of this chapter?

-Love Mokshda