Chapter 10

I will be dedicating the next chapter to the person who is going to follow me on all my social media, vote and comment on this chapter. Also make sure to comment that you have done it so that I am sure. By the way enjoy the chapter

Arabella's POV

After our weird and awkward moment in the car, we returned to the office and made as if nothing happened. Still I couldn't bring myself to forget about when he told me to never sing in front of him ever again and he looked pretty serious about it. Maybe Drea has been lying to me about my voice. They always praise and ask me to sing but maybe only Mr Giovanni doesn't like it. Trying to forget about this I went back to my office to continue my work. I'm really happy that I made friends here. As soon as I came to my office I saw Alie with a big smile on her face. I think that she is always so happy. She always has this beautiful candid smile. She is a really gorgeous woman. I think I already said that many times. She straight up asked me about earlier and why the boss took me away and I told her that he wanted to discuss about the hotel rooms and then she looked at me in a weird way. "For a second I thought that he was getting jealous and wanted to take you away. Didn't you notice how he was glaring at Henry?" she said and I shook my head. "Maybe I'm imagining things after all," she said and laughed. "Of course you are imagining things," I said to her. After a while she went back to work and I was finalizing the furniture for the room. I even made a sketch of how the room would be and I'm so happy with the outcome.

After some hours my phone started to ring and it was my cousin. I have not heard from her since really long. "Mila what's up?" I asked just as I answered. "Hey cousin Ara I really really reallyyyyyyy need your help right now," Mila said. "Wooow wooooow seems like you really need me so what is it?" I asked her. "IneedyoutolookafterJoshandJake," she said really quickly but I managed to understand what she meant. "What both of them Mila? Are you serious right now?" I asked her. "Please Ara I really need you right now. It's only for the weekend sweetie pleaseeeee," she started pleading. "WHAT THE WHOLE WEEKEND," I screamed. "Please cousin do me this favor. I will get you anything from Milan if you agree," she said. "Milan? You are going to Milan?" I asked and she said yes. "We have a client there and I need to convince him about a deal. You know how protective I am about my boys," she said and I immediately gave in. "Anything for you Mila I'm so proud of you for raising two boys on your own like this that is incredible," I said. "Thank you so much cousin. I'll get you a beautiful beauty and the beast necklace. I know you love Beauty and the Beast and you have been searching for that beauty everywhere and I ,being the best cousin in the world, will get you the original one," she said and I squealed. "That's totally worth it then sweetie. I love you Mila," I told her and she said she loved me back and then we hung up. I am actually really excited to have the twins over. I honestly love them but I won't lie when I say that they can become real brats when they are hungry. They start saying no to each and everything and start making a mess. Still they are kind of scared of me because when they don't listen to me I pretend to be very angry and I have to scream at them to make them understand that what they are doing is not good. Yeah I pretend because I don't really get that angry. But still they need to learn good manners. Anyways Mila has already been doing a great job growing these two lovely babies on her own. I don't think that I could be that strong if I was in her shoe.

After work I got in my car and went to pick up Ana from school. She will be so happy when she will know that the twins are coming tonight. Yea she absolutely love them too. As I picked her up, she wanted to go to the park and me being the best sister in the world, I couldn't say no to her. Anyways, Mila won't be coming to drop Josh and Jake until 9 at night. I got into my running outfit and changed Ana's clothes before heading to the park. I left a note for Drea telling her that I will be at the park with Ana. And then we finally headed out. "So how was school princess," I asked her and she made an angry face. I stopped walking and went on my knees. "What's wrong Ana," I asked her. "Bella there is this mean girl at school, she is a lot older than me. She comes and scare everyone. She was trying to make me scared but I was a brave girl and didn't let her," she said while making an angry face. "I'm so proud of you princess. You should never let anyone scare you. They have no right to do so. If she tries anything again, you tell me okay," I told her and she nodded and gave me a hug. "Now let's get to the park," I said with a lot of excitement to hype her up a little bit and that totally worked. I think I might be spoiling my sister a bit too much but she never acts like a spoiled kid and that is just amazing. That's how it is when parents have kids with a very large age gap. The last kid gets a lot of affection and attention and I don't mind giving her all of it as long as she does not become too full of it.

After hours of playing with the kids at the park, Ana was tired and feeling really sleepy. So she came and joined me on the bench of the park and shortly fell asleep. Now I had to carry her home. I got up and struggled to get her in my arms when someone came out of no where and took her in their arms. "What-," I started but stopped when I saw a sweaty but really hot man who happen to be my boss. "What are you doing," I asked. "You seemed to be struggling there so I'm here to help you out. Come on let's go," he said as he started walking towards the gate of the park. "It's fine, I can carry her," I said. "I insist Stella, let me do this," he said and I just nodded. "She is beautiful," Mr Giovanni said looking at her. "Yea she is," I said smiling. After that we walked to the house in total silence. After he put Ana in my bed, we went downstairs. "Thank you so much for your help sir," I said and I saw him frown. "It'sfine Stella. Oh I almost forgot, I need you to come to work tomorrow and get all the furniture and the paint for the hallway and reception," he said and I was there dumbfounded. "But it's the weekend I have plans," I said. "Well you will have to cancel those plans as you are going to work tomorrow Stella," he said as he got out of the main door. As soon as he was turning to tell me goodbye, I slammed the door on his face and went inside. Oh shit, I just slammed the door on my boss' face. What have I done? Oh my God. I thought while holding my head with both of my hands. I hope he doesn't take that seriously. With that the bell rang making me even more nervous. Maybe he came back to yell at me. Oh no.

I opened the door and was greeted by the squeals of two like babies. "Hey cousin," Mila said as she got in. "Hey sweetie, give me the babies," I told her and held them. "You guys have become so big. Aunt Bella loves you," I said while kissing their cheeks. "You need any help with their things Mila?" I asked from inside and she yelled no. She got all their things inside and took Josh in her arms. "Do you want to stay for dinner? By the way when is your flight?" I asked her. "It's in three hours so I stay for another hour," she said while playing with Josh. "That's great. Drea texted me and she is on her way back so she is bringing pizza for dinner," I said and her eyes lit up. "I love pizza. Does my Bobby want pizza?" she asked Josh in a baby like voice. Yea she calls Josh Bobby and she calls Jake Dovey. I really think it's cute and that's how I have always called them. "Does Drea know that my babies are staying with you guys?" she asked me and that's when I realised that I forgot to do so. "Knew it," Mila said as she pinched my nose. "Hey don't do that," I said and Jake started laughing. "You like that Dovey?"I asked and he giggled. After a few time, Drea got home with the food and Ana woke up. She got all excited when she saw the twins. We talked a lot about what was happening in our lives and how were things turning out because we needed to catch up on each other. Mila has been so busy and I totally understand that. I am still really happy that she got time to come to my place today.

After an hour, Mila left for the airport and the twins were already sleepy. Drea had set up their crib in my room and was now giving Ana a bath. I was downstairs rocking Josh. Jake was already asleep on the couch. Yes they actually sleep in the same crib, honestly I don't know why. I have put them in their little crib and they cuddled with each other. This was so cute so I took out my phone and took a picture of them. Then I sent it to Mila. How can they be so cute. I kiss both of them goodnight and went to see Ana who was getting dressed. "Bella I'm sleepy," she said as she went to brush her teeth. "Come on brush your teeth and then we are off to bed princess. When you get to the room make sure not to make a noise okay. The twins are asleep," I said and she nodded. With that I went to clean the remaining dishes as Drea went to sleep. She must be really tired from work as she is working till a lot later now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Make sure to vote and comment.

 Make sure to vote and comment