Chapter 23

Guys you should absolutely check out the song above. I'm totally in love with it. It's called One Day by Tate Mcrae. It's truly amazing and I'm in love with the lyrics.

Arabella's POV

[Three days after they got back from Italy]

I'm currently at the office. After returning home, I have been tired because of the journey so Mrs Hashington granted me a day off and that was just unbelievable. I thought that she would be scolding me instead but no so thank god. Then Tuesday came when I had to go to the office and I was quiet looking forward to it. I was excited to see what's next to come. So when I got to the office, I met the professional interior designer, Drew Danvers aka DD. He seemed like an amazing designer. I have been looking at him working and I'm taking notes and all. That's pretty much how the last two days went by. About Toni, well he came over that night and we spent some time together goofing around. He is just all I could wish for. At first I thought that he was a jerk and a playboy. I mean maybe he was sleeping around but now he seems to be a totally different person. Well I'm thankful to having known him and actually changed my judgment about him. "Ara are you with still me," I heard DD say while snapping his fingers in front of me. "Sorry DD I got lost," I said looking embarrassed. "Oh it's alright. Let's just go and finish up today's work okay," he said as he walked into his office with me following behind him.

After the tiring day of work, I got back home all tired. I was not looking forward for this lonely night as Drea was still not back from her vacations. I am starting to really miss her now though. So I decided to kill time to get a long and relaxing bath. I put on some music and started to hum along.

'she stares at the ceiling once again with a hundred thoughts.

"Maybe he knows who I am, actually probably not."

She walks down the hall with her head down low scared to meet his eyes. Even when she hears his voice, she's swarmed with butterflies.

It's impossible to get you off my mind.

I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99.

I've understood that you will never be mine and that's fine, I'm just breaking inside.

He always walks down this halls and blinded by this light. A girl who keeps her head down low and never shows her eyes.

He's tried to talk to her but there's no easy way cause everytime he raises his voice she runs away.

It's impossible to get yo off my mind.

I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99.

I've understood that you will never be mine and that's fine, I'm just breaking inside.

And one day, maybe she'll stay and start to head over his way.

And one day, she'll look into his eyes and instead of breaking she'll call him mine.

One day he'll grab her by the waist and force them to meet face to face and one day he'll look into her eyes and say that "you're my only light."

It's impossible to get yo off my mind.

I think about a hundred thoughts and you are 99.

Maybe there's a chance that you'll be mine but right now I'm just broken inside.'

Finally opening my eyes, I got out of the bath heard some noise coming from my room. Wrapping the towel around my body tightly, I opened the bathroom door and the sight shocked me. "What are you doing here," I screamed. "Missed me," Drea said as she came and hugged me. I hugged her with one hand and was holding the towel tight because there was Leon in the room also. "Hi brother," I said as I hugged Leon. "Okay babe I think we should let Bella get dress first and then we can talk and all," he said after kissing my forehead. Gosh I missed him as well. I got dressed in some comfy clothes and went to join Drea and Leon in the living room. They brought dinner and we spent hours talking and catching up. They had an amazing vacation and I was hearing about the places that they visited making me dream.

After a few hours, the bell rang making me think of who it might be at that time. I went to open the door as Drea and Leon were cleaning up. I opened the door to see a handsome young man with beautiful eyes standing in front of me. He had his signature smile on his lips still in his suit that fitted him perfectly. As soon as he noticed that I was checking him out, he cleared his throat. "Are you checking me out Stella," he asked as he made his way closer to me. He closed the distance and sealed out lips together. Our lips moved in perfect sync. As we kissed, I could feel him smiling against my lips. I felt completely lost in the moment, feeling all the sensations passing through my entire body. I still couldn't get over the fact that we are in a relationship. It's new to me and that just makes me feel wanted and excited for what is ahead. Being in his arms is just a pure bliss and I never want to be away from him. As we finally pulled away, he placed a kiss on my cheek making me giggle. He was looking straight into my eyes with this emotion in his eyes that made me want to just stare at him. He slowly reached for my face and moved a strand of my hair from my face. "Hi beautiful," he said making me smile like crazy. "Have you guys seriously not noticed that we have been here for the past ten minutes watching you guys," I heard Drea's voice coming from behind us. "You guys have been here the whole time," I asked as I looked at a surprised Leon. He had his mouth open and was still in shock. "Well yes we were. We came to check up on you because you were taking so long. I thought that someone kidnapped you," Drea said jokingly. "Toni what are you doing with Bella," Leon said finally recovering from the shock. "Oh well Leo I came to see my girlfriend," he said as he pulled me to his side and looking at me. "You guys are dating," Drea asked excitedly. I nodded and Drea squealed but Leon looked disturb. "You better not hurt her or I'll have your head best friend or not," he said in a very fierce tone. Wow he looked really serious. 

Everything was going smoothly as we sat in the living room. We were watching USS Indianapolis. I seriously love that movie but in the end no one was even watching it. Drea and me were talking and Toni and Leon were talking about business. How boring though? After a few minutes, Drea said that she was sleepy and that she was not feeling that well so she decided to go to bed. With that Leon followed her into the room. Most of the time, he spent the night. He even have his clothes here as it's become more like a frequent thing for him to stay here. "So he is staying here for the night," Toni asked as he looked Leon trailed behind Drea. "Yea he usually stays," I said as I got my juice from the table. "So Stella I need to ask you something," he said as I leaned into his chest. "Yea what is it," I asked as I took a big bite from the cupcake that Leon brought for me. I looked up at him and he just smiled. He dipped his head down and flicked his tongue across my lips. I looked at him in shock. "What? You had frosting on your lips and I couldn't resist," he whispered in my ears making me shiver. I couldn't hide the red tint on my cheeks as he stroked them. "Gosh you look beautiful," he said. "Oh yea before I forget. We are going out tomorrow and I'll pick you up at 11," he said as he played with a strand of my hair. "But I have to work," I said as I take in his amazing cologne. "I already told Mrs Hashington about you not coming tomorrow," he said making me instantly look at him. "Why would you do that Toni," I said being a little mad that he did not asked me or informed me before. "Okay you're pissed off. Look it's a surprise okay and it's not a big deal," he said as he pulled me closer to him. I immediately melted into his arms. "Alright but next time just let me know before doing something like that," I said as I felt him digging his hands through my hair. That is the best feeling in the fucking world. "Gosh this feels so good," I said as he played with my hair. "Stop making those noises bebe," he said laughingly. I didn't even realise that I was because it felt so good. At that moment I couldn't help but feel embarrassed. I hid my face in his chest making him laugh harder. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys here you go a new chapter for you.Trying my best to write and post regularly. Hope you guys liked this one and make sure to vote and comment you thoughts. 

What do you think of Leon's reaction to them dating? 

What do you think the surprise is?

Are you excited for the next one? 

-Love Mokshda