Extra chapter

Guys check out this youtuber's vlogs. She has such a great personality and I absolutely love her. Make sure to let me know what you think. Anyways don't forget to give me a vote.

Arabella's POV
I felt someone shaking me and in response I groaning. "Come on love it's time to wake up", I heard the husky voice of my beloved husband. Slowly opening my eyes, I saw him looking at me with an amusing face. "It must be so early Toni. Why did you wake me up", I said as I tried to cover my face with the duvet but hopelessly failed. "Stella we are supposed to take the kids to Disney today. Don't you remember?" he said as he caresses my very prominent pregnant belly. As soon as I heard the word Disney, I got up with excitement. "Yesss Disney", I said as I pushed Toni off of me and made my way to the bathroom. I heard him chuckling as I made my way to the bathroom. After some time, I made my way back to room to find my dear husband snoozing. Creeping up to him, I leaned near his ear. "TONI WAKE UP", I screamed and he woke up in such a shock. "Gosh woman why would you do that", he said with his hand on his chest. Running out of the room, I told him to get freshen up. Meanwhile I went and checked on my babies sleeping soundly.

After preparing breakfast, Toni came downstairs with Devon following him. "Good morning mommy", he said and gave me a hug. "Good morning my baby", I said and helped him onto him chair while Toni brought Devon's breakfast. "I'm going to wake Emerald up", I said as I made my way to the stairs. As I got into her room, I could see her stretching. "Good morning mama's little girl", I said as I made my way to her crib. "Mama", she squealed as she saw me coming towards her. "Come on baby", I said as I helped her out of her crib. "Today we are going to Disney baby", I told her. "Mickey", she screamed. "Yes baby Mickey", I told her as I helped her brush her teeth. I then dressed her up and then we both went to the kitchen to join the boys. As we got into the kitchen and she saw her dad, she immediately reached out for him from my arms. "Hey princess", Toni said as he took her from my arms. "Well looks like she had my man wrapped around her little finger", I said as I looked at the sight in front of me. Toni looked at me and scowled. "Dada Mickey", she said all excitedly and Toni nodded. "Okay people eat up. We will be going to Disney as soon as everyone finishes everything from their plate and I mean everything Devon", I said as I looked at his fruit still untouched. He frowned making him look all cute.

After finally finishing breakfast, we all got ready and got into the car. As soon as we got into the car, Emerald dozes off and Devon got busy playing with his cars. Then you have me who is even more excited then the kids. "Stella calm down", Toni said and I just glared at him. After a really long time, we finally reached the destination. "Wake up princess we are here", I said as I pushed her strands of hair coming on her face. "Mommy will we see Baymax", Devon asked as he got out of the car. "Yes honey I hope so", I said as I unstrapped Emerald from her car seat. "Baby I smell the pizza from here", I told Toni as the amazing scent teased my nostrils. "Hide your pizza everybody or else my wife is gonna take it all", Toni said out loud making me gasp. "How could you say that Toni", I told him as I smacked his chest. "I'm just kidding love", he said as he laughed. Holding the hand of Devon to my right and Emerald to my left, we made our way to the entrance. Gosh I'm so excited.

As soon as we got in, I saw a little girl eating a beautiful let me tell you a really beautiful ice cream which had a black cone. "Love look at the little girl's ice cream. I want it", I said as I tugged onto his shirt. "Stella the girl is gonna cry is you take her ice cream", he said and chuckled. "Oh you think that you're really funny don't you", I told him as I glared at him. "Mama I want ice cweam too", Emerald said as she pointed to the ice cream in the little girl's hand. "Let's go then", I said not even waiting for Toni. As I reached the door, Toni walked in front of me and opened the door for me. "Everything single time", I said as I looked at him. Well he does the every single time despite me saying that I can do it myself. Let me tell you that he always get angry whenever I argue with him on this. "Anyways thanks love", I said as I walked in. "Mom can I have vanilla and peach", he said with his puppy eyes. "Of course baby", I told him and Toni got it for him. "What flavor do you want love", Toni asked me as he placed his hand on my stomach. "Let's ask Emerald because I'm gonna share one with her", I said and Emerald pointed to the chocolate flavor and Toni got it for me and Emerald and got coconut and chocolate for himself. After eating the ice cream, I got some cravings for pizza. "Can we have pizza now Toni", I asked him as I wiped Emerald mouth. "Mommy I wanna see Baymax we can eat later", Devon started whining. "I'll just get the pizza for you love just wait for me here", Toni said as me and the kids took a seat on a bench. "Mama Belle", Emerald said as she pointed to Belle from beauty and the beast. As the same time, Toni came back with a box of pizza. We made our way to Belle and some more princesses and got some pictures. "Mama up", Emerald said as she held her arms up for me to pick her up. "Baby Mama cannot pick you up", I said as I am not supposed to lift her at all because of my pregnancy. Her expression started to changed as she started crying. "Princess mommy cannot carry you. Come on I'll carry you", Toni said. "Why did you have to spoil Emerald so much Toni", I said. "Love she is crying", Toni said and I know he can't stand seeing any tear in her eyes. "Oh well-," I said. "Mom can we go to this ride now", Devon said as he started getting impatient. "Yes baby", I said and we made our way to the ride. As we got in, I couldn't help but laugh as I saw Toni sitting uncomfortably in the little seat. "Oh never in my entire life would I have thought that I would see you in a kids ride", I said as I laughed out loud.

Well let me tell you that was a day well spent. Emerald got a lot of pictures with princesses and met her favorite cartoon, Mickey. Me and Devon got to see Baymax who is our favorite. And I got amazing pizza and ice cream. I also got churros and a giant pretzel. It was just heaven. Oh and I also got all the type of Minnie ears and I got all cute princess dresses for Emerald. That was really a day well spent.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys well that's a random extra chapter. It's really just a day out for the family. Anyways I hope you guys liked it. Don't forget to vote guys it means a lot to me and give me a follow.