Chapter 19

Antonio's POV
Kissing her brought me an unknown feeling. After a few minutes of tasting her delicious lips I pulled away and came in view of a completely astonished Stella. Gosh does she has to always look so beautiful? I looked at her in the eyes and smiled. She was still fazed by our kiss. I wanted to keep on kissing her so bad but I knew that if I continued I wouldn't be able to stop myself from taking her on this couch itself. It all intrigued me when she started to take care of me. I knew at that moment that she is a keeper. But still I don't wanna scare her. She might just run away if I do. So I'm taking it slow and I'm gonna do this right.

Arabella's POV

That is the best kiss that I have ever had. To think of it it's the only kiss that I have ever had. But isn't it wrong to do that? I can't help but start filling my mind with a thousands of questions. I look up and saw Toni looking at me with his beautiful eyes. "Stella we should probably head to bed. You have to go back to work tomorrow," he said and I nodded making my way to my room with him trailing behind me. I wish him good night and was about to close the door when he stopped it with his foot. "What about a good night kiss Stella," he said making my eyes widened. When he told me to go to sleep I thought that maybe he regretted the kiss and was trying to push me away but that turned out the total opposite that I thought. "What," I asked and he insisted. "Won't you give me a good night kiss," he said again. "Okay but just on the cheek," I said and he put his cheek forward. I leaned in when he suddenly turned and I ended up kissing him on the lips. I can't do anything as he locked his arms around my waist preventing me from running away. After a long passionate good night kiss, he finally let go of my waist. "That's what we call a kiss. Good night Stella," he said as he placed a kiss on my forehead and closed my door. What the hell just happened? My boss kissed me tonight and not one time but two times in the time interval of less than fifteen minutes. Locking my door, I touched my lips when his lips were just a few seconds ago. I can't believe what just happened. Am I dreaming? Why would he kiss me? We are alone in this penthouse together and maybe it was a moment of weakness of his. What if he asks me to make as if it never happened tomorrow morning? I'm a step ahead of him so I'm gonna make as if nothing happened tonight and keep the professional relationship that we should be having. With that thought in my mind, I changed into my pjs and made my way to my bed.

 With that thought in my mind, I changed into my pjs and made my way to my bed

The next morning I am being woken up by my alarm. I got ready for the day and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I saw Toni already seated at the table sipping on his coffee. Seeing him reminded me of what happened yesterday. The amazing kisses that we shared yesterday has definitely been on my mind troubling my thoughts at anytime of the night. He still didn't noticed my arrival so I decided to initiate the conversation. "Good morning Toni," I said trying not to seem affected by his presence. In reality, I feel like I'm gonna fall at any moment because I can't feel my legs anymore. "Good morning Stella," he said as he looked up at me. "You are looking radiant today," he said making me blush. I should not let him see me blushing so I thought of a comeback really quickly. "You seriously wound me Toni. I look radiant just today," I asked teasingly. He looked at me with a shocked expression. "I'm joking Toni. You should have seen your face," I said and he made his way towards me just like a predator walking up towards his prey. With a really swift move, he grabbed me by my waist and started to tickle me none stop. "Toni sto....... stop...... nooooo," I screamed trying my best to get away from him but failed terribly as we both fell to the ground. That didn't stop him from tickling me. "Stop... I'm dyinnnnnng," I said and after a few seconds, he finally stops tickling me. I'm now laying on the wooden floor on my back with him on top of me. That is definitely not how I pictured my morning. He finally decided to get up and gave me a hand to get up. He is laughing at me and I kept on glaring at him. "Well serves you right to mess with me Stella," he said and went back to the table. "You are impossible," I said as I made my way to the table. "I know honey I know," he said with a smirk. I just carried on with having my breakfast despite the Greek God sitting right in front of me who has a major effect on me.