Chapter 15

Important: must read
Hey guys I'm so sorry for not being regular with the update. I have been really busy the past weeks and I'm finally able to actually write and publish a chapter. Anyways enough of me rambling. The next chapter will be posted soon but I'll be posting as soon as I hit 100 votes on this chapter. So make sure to leave your vote down there and make sure to follow me.

***

Arabella's POV

A few weeks went by. Work has been going great these days and everything else was going fine. I already got ready and just got to the kitchen when my phone started ringing. It was mom. "Hey mom," I said as I picked up. "Hello sweetie how are you and your sister," she asked in a cheerful voice. "We are good mom. There is no need to worry, I'm taking great care of her," I said. I don't wanna make her worry besides everything is going great with my sister. "I know honey. You are responsible enough to look after Ana. Anyways we are going to be back soon. Really soon honey," she said and that made me so happy. I started missing my parents so much. "Ohhh mom I can't wait to see you guys," I said with excitement evident in my voice. "Oh honey we missed you too," she said. Shortly after we said our goodbyes and hung up. Suddenly the bell rung and Drea turned to me and told me to go see who it was.

"SURPRISE," I heard someone scream as I opened the door. "Mom?" I said not believing my own eyes. "I just talked to you mom and you are already here," I said and both of my parents laughed. "Yes honey we wanted to surprise you," my dad said as he came in and hugged me. "Where is Ana," mom asked as she hugged me. "She is still sleeping mom. She doesn't have school today," I said we got settled in the kitchen after greeting Drea. "Sweetie we are going to leave in a bit. I know you have to go to work and we have came to pick your sister up," she said as she sipped on the coffee that Drea just served them. Just then Ana makes her way downstairs to the kitchen. She was rubbing her eyes when she finally saw my parents. "Mommy Daddy," she screamed as she ran towards our parents. "We missed you so much princess. How are you," mom said as Ana hugged them. Dad took Ana on her lap while mom started talking to me and Drea. "So girls tonight you have to come home for dinner at our place okay. It's been so long since we had a family dinner," she said and Drea agreed immediately. "Okay then mom, dad I have to go now," I said as I dropped a kiss on everyone's cheek including my love, Drea. "See you guys tonight," I said as I rushed to the car. I heard them saying goodbye as I got out. I love having my whole family back. I missed my parents so much.

Antonio's POV

I got to the office early today. I parked my car and got in the building. Everyone stopped and greeted me. I went directly to my office as I prevented the huge urge to go and check on Stella. I am trying to keep my mind occupied with all the work that I have to do. What can I do? I can't help but see her face everytime I close my eyes. She is always there in my thoughts. My hands always itch to touch her smooth silky hair and kissed her inviting lips. Suddenly I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on my door. "Come in," I said and I saw the door open revealing Julio. Julio is my cousin and also a business partner. We are both the same age and he is known to be a big flirt. Not to forget that he always gets on my nerves no matter what. "Hello there cousin," he said with a smirk on his face. "What are you doing here again Julio you just came here a few days ago," I said with annoyance evident in my voice. "Well cousin for your kind information, I am not here to see you. I'm here to see a gorgeous lady," he said with dreamy eyes. "You have never been interested in any of my staff before why are you suddenly interested in them now," I asked as I looked at him. "Cousin I'm not talking about the whole female staff. I'm talking about Arabella. We met in the elevator. I'm going to get her to go out with me and maybe she would like to spend the night, what do you think," he said. As soon as he said those words, I saw red. "Don't you dare go near her. I want you away from her Julio and I'm not kidding," I nearly yelled. "Wow calm down Toni. You don't have to go all caveman on me," he said as he laughed. "Why are you laughing," I asked still feeling mad at him. "It's the first time that I saw you that mad for a girl," he said and that made me start thinking. "It's nothing really," I said trying to change the topic. "Okay well do you don't have any problem if I take her out then," he said smirking. I was going to scream at him but I tried to contain my anger and just clenched my fist. "Yeah it's fine you can do whatever you want I don't care," I said not looking at him. "Well I'll take your leave now cousin I guess she must have already came now," he said as he rushed through the door. He didn't even give me the time to respond.

Without thinking further, I rushed towards the elevator. As soon as the elevator door opened on the floor where Stella's office was, I walked as fast as my legs could go. I heard an angelic laugh and knew right away that it was my Stella. Wait my Stella? Where did that come from? Whatever. "I would love to have dinner with you on Sunday Julio," Stella said. I leaned a bit closer to the door and listened to what they were saying. "Okay then beautiful I'll see you then," Julio said and I felt that my blood was boiling just the thought of them going out together. I have to do something about this. At that moment I got an idea. I knocked on the door announcing my presence. They both looked at me and I could see a huge smirk on Julio's face. What is wrong with him? "Hello there Stella. Cousin what are you doing here," I asked and I could see the confusion on Stella's face. "Well none of your business cousin. Anyways what are you doing here Toni," he asked and he still had that huge smirk on his face. I wish I could just smacked him on the face. I kept my calmness and looked at Stella who looked so lost. "I'm here to talk to her Julio it's about work and I need you to get out now," I said and he just nodded and made his way out but not before leaving a small kiss on Stella's cheek. What the hell? She let him kiss her. Calm down Toni. I closed my eyes and counted till ten. When I opened my eyes I found her literally staring at me. "You know it's rude to stare Stella," I said smirking. That made her grunt. It feels good to get under her skin. "Anyways sir do you need anything," Stella asked me to change the topic. "Well Stella I'm happy with all the designs you've shown me. We have to go and check out the hotel. It's going to take a week or maybe less to get everything done. So our flight is in two days Stella be ready," I said and looked at her waiting for her response. "The hotel is all ready sir," she asked and I nodded. "All the paintings are done, now we just need to furnish all the rooms," I said and her eyes lit up. Well I can see that she is very dedicated to her job and it's her passion. "But isn't two days after too close? You should have told me that earlier," she said a little bit angry. She looks so beautiful when she is pissed off though. "You have to work with it Stella we are leaving in two days. So start packing your bags. Now I'll see you later," I said and she nodded. Now let's see how is she going to go on a date with the sorry piece of shit of my cousin. I'm gonna have her close for the whole week. She will have to cancel the date. Sorry cousin but I'm wiser than you.

Arabella's POV

I'm so excited. I'm going to finally get to see my first ever design. At that very moment I felt fulfilled and so content. Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was Leon calling me. It's been some time since I talked to him. "Hello brother," I said as I picked up. "Hey Bella," he said in a cheerful voice. "Oh well someone is very happy today. Is there something you wanna tell me," I asked. "Well I'm planning a surprise trip to my private island with Drea and I need you to pack a suitcase for her and don't let her know," he said and that made me so happy. Drea is so lucky to have such a nice and caring fiancé as Leon. He has always been so nice to her even though they hated each other before. But I guess they were really meant to be together. "How can you be so amazing? You are all she could ever wish for. And by the way I'll definitely help you and she won't even know a thing," I said and I heard him laugh. "Well thank you so much for your help Bella. I don't know what I would do without you," he said making me smile. "Oh and Leon I am finally decorating my first assignment," I said and started jumping of joy. "That's amazing Bella. Congrats and I totally owe you one. I'm gonna catch you later I have to get in a meeting in a few minutes," he said. "Oh then brother love you," I said. "Bye Bella love you and thanks again for the help," he said before hanging up. I feel so happy to have such caring people and I'm so grateful for it. I can't wait for them to actually get married and have little babies. Well that's just because I love babies.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
———————————————

Thank you so much for reading my book make hit that vote button for me to be able to post the new chapter soon. Hope you guys enjoy this one and show me some love. I'm always looking at you guys' comment and try to respond. Once again thank you for reading.
-Love Mokshda