| chapter six |

' bad days always build better days '

IT HAD BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE THE DEATH OF IRINA DENALI

IT HAD BEEN THREE MONTHS SINCE THE DEATH OF IRINA DENALI. Nothing has been the same for the Denali sisters. They may act okay, but in reality, they're not. They're no longer the four; they're the three right now.

The Denali's and the Cullens have been living together for that time, all in Alaska. They've been together since the battle.

The wolves had left back to Forks, all except Jacob, Leah and Seth. Jacob stayed because of his imprint, and the other two remained because Jacob stayed. They were, after all, a part of his pack and he was their leader, the alpha.

Tanya and Kate had a hard time coping, but after a month, they started to get better. Kate had her mate by her side while Tanya had Kate and her mate, Garret. They also had Carmen and Eleazar as well as the Cullens helping them cope.

However, the twin of Irina, Sofia, didn't let anyone help her and shut everyone out. She locked herself in her bedroom, refusing to do anything.

She didn't feed or move or talk or anything. All she did was sleep, cry and scream Irina's name. She was growing weaker yet stronger.

The pain she felt was intense and her new found powers fed off them, however, she hadn't fed in a long time which caused her to grow weaker.

Every time the brokenhearted twin let out a scream, it shook the whole house seeing as her powers grew stronger every time.

Everyone tried everything to get inside and talk to Sofia, but she refused to. Every time someone wanted to talk to her she would ignore them or yell at them to go, using her powers as well.

And as each day passed, not only did she grew weak but so did five other vampires who lived on the other side of the world.

Aro, Caius, Marcus, Jane and Alec Volturi all grew weak because of their mate. And I don't mean strength; I mean anger weak.

Their emotions went weaker, and they had a hard time controlling their anger and self-control over their feeding. They grew restless and angry, wanting desperately to go to their mate and, boy, did everyone know.

The guards of the Volturi coven knew not to get on any one of the fives lousy side because of what has happened to them.

No one knew why though and no one wanted to know either. They all just hoped the five sorted out whatever it was because no one wanted the annoy the five deadliest vampires pissed off, whose hearts yearned for their mate.