| chapter eight |

' they would run to the ends of the world
just to protect her at all cost '

' they would run to the ends of the world just to protect her at all cost '

KNOCK
KNOCK
KNOCK

Fists pounded on the wooden door of the residence of the Denali's and Cullen's in Alaska. Raising a brow, Eleazar stood up from his place and headed towards the door to check who was at the door at this time of day. The two covens barely received visitors, especially surprise visitors. While Eleazar did that, the rest of the vampires in the house were trying to figure out the source of the pain that filled Sofia Denali, the youngest one, other thank Renesmee.

Kate and Tanya held their sister close, fear enclosing on them as they hoped they would not lose her as well; after all, they just got her back.

You see, when Sofia Denali was at the young age of 18, she was turned into a vampire along with her sister's and mother. Her family became vampires successfully but not her. Sofia's body wouldn't allow the venom to enter her body and freeze her system; only half of the venom spread around her body.

Knowing she wouldn't survive like this, her mother went to a witch for help, offering her anything to save her most precious child. The witch granted her wish and froze the girl, telling their mother that over time, her body will come to accept the venom and allow it into her system, however, she will only become half a vampire.

Understanding that she will survive, the Denali coven agreed immediately, not even hesitating. All they wanted was for their baby girl to heal and stay with them. However, after an unfortunate event, their mother executed by the Volturi Coven after she created an immortal child so when Sofia was awoken, she was heartbroken to find out that her mother wasn't there, but at least her sister's were with her.

"Alec? Jane?" Eleazar asked, shocked, clearly not expecting the two. "What are you doing here?" Opening his mouth, Alec was going to answer the male's question when, all of a sudden,  a scream of pain echoed throughout the house of the Denali and Cullen house. The eyes of the Witch Twins widened they barged into the house, speeding to their mate without a second thought.

"Alec? Jane?" Bella questioned as her husband stood in front of Sofia in a protective stance, already reading the twins' minds.

"Don't even think about it." He hissed, glaring at the witch twins who glared back, eyes flashing a dangerous colour.

"Move." Jane glared at him, her eyes narrowing when he didn't. "Pain." She whispered, and soon the mind reader fell to the ground as an excruciating pain entered him. Both the Cullen's and the Denali's gasped in horror which snapped Bella out her trance as she put a shield on everyone, blocking Jane's power of pain.

"Jane." Alec looked at her, and the blonde stopped, listening to her twin brother. Being the wise person he is, Carlisle stepped forward.

"How can we help you?" He asked the two as he stood in front of his family, ready to defend if something was to come down.

"We've come for our mate."