Mate

I been here two days already and the guy name Alex hasn't shown his face to me and all I feel like doing is slapping that dick when I see him who dare he thinks he is. My stomach growls again and I sighed from the hunger I was feeling.

Why is my life so messed up I just want to live my life as a normal werewolf and live with my parents with alpha josh that all I want is that to much to ask. Since I have already been here two days I have been acting normal junior and Justin doesn't have to worry about me because I told them I wasn't going escape.

But they are both stupid man I am going to escape in the afternoon when both of them are busy doing lycan stuff I will make my escape and I will finally see my mom and dad and my sister teddy and my brother pj. As I walked downstairs I heard junior and Justin talking to each other.

"Hey are you hungry come and eat something Anna." Said junior I look at him and I shake my head "my stomach hurts that why I am not going to eat but later on I will." He nods and I smirk I will be escaping later but they don't need to know that.
"Anna he is coming later on he will finally see you."

I snap my head at their direction and said "oh he finally has the guts to see me." I clench my hand and I narrowed my eyes at both of them. "Yeah but you understand why later on so don't get to upset." Said junior he stands up and smacks Justin head and he stood up and both of them left.

It to bad that I will not be here to ask that stupid Alex why the hell he took me but I shrug it off. "I feel something coming Anna I'm still not sure what it is." Said my wolf Trish I stood up and I look outside the window "is it bad thing Trish." She stays silent for a few seconds "no I don't think so Anna but either way be careful." Said Trish and she walks away to the back of my head.

I look around the living room and I see a picture on top of a table I walk to it and I see junior and Justin smiling and a guy who wasn't smiling at all his face held serious look. I put down the picture and I walked to the room I see my phone was fully charged and I did a little happy dance everything is going the right way what can possibly go wrong?

I go to the bed and I lay down for bit. I heard my phone ringing and I see the time "2:45 pm it time I am leaving this place for good. The past two days I have been watching junior and Justin routine they both leave the house around 2:30 pm and they come back at 4:20 pm I didn't have a lot of time but it will just have to work.

I got out of bed and I grab my phone and I put it on my bra I tie my hair and I walked downstairs I made sure to pretend I wasn't actually leaving because I don't know if their was other people watching me. I slowly open the door and closed the door I look around and I see the coast was clear.

And I sprint off in a run i was in the woods and i was still running until a wolf appears out of nowhere i ducked down and i look at the wolf and it's red eyes I growl and he didn't wasted a minute and came on top of me snarling at me I push him off me he hits the tree.

Then another wolf appeared and he bit my arm I winced in pain and I was ready to attack but the other wolf has his jaws on my neck his grip tightened and I knew if I move away my neck would be snap in a second. I thought I was going to die but that when I heard the biggest growl of my life.

And that when I felt the shiver coming down my spine the wolf was kicked off me and I turn my head to see a lycan my eyes widen at the lycan he didn't even waste a minute and he killed the wolf the blood was everywhere on the trees and on him the wolf that bite my arm sprint at him and leap up with his mouth wide open and in a quick movement the lycan killed him.

I gulped now it was just me and him I look down at my hands and i see my hands moving on it own I took a deep breath and I look at the eyes of the Lycan they were pitch black he growls at me and walks closer to me I move backwards until I hit the tree. Then the person spoke "STAY." He says with his booming deep voice.

He walks away and goes behind a tree and when he came out the smell that hit me was very delicious it was mix with rain and flower. My wolf went crazy inside my head "mate mate mate mate." She says and when she said it I couldn't help but to look at the tall and muscular man his icy blue eyes held no emotion.

"Let's go mate." He says in a deep huskily voice he grabs my arm and pulls me to the house. I have a lycan as a mate? Why me what else is going to surprise me. I see junior next to the door and he says "Alex park I'm sorry again." And he quickly leaves I look at the man who is called my mate.

It him Alex park the one that people called he. Alex park is my mate the second strongest lycan is my mate the most dangerous lycan is my mate I felt my vision start to get blurry and the last thing I remembered is fainting.