Waiting

3 weeks has passed and we haven't been attack it making Alex go crazy because of how quiet it was. My dad and Oscar is also here and pj with his pack warriors we are all waiting patiently but at the same time we were nervous how much destruction and death there is going to be.

I was standing up in Alex office while the boys were looking at a map of our pack and talking about where they can possibly sneak in. I tie my ponytail up and I rub my belly it has gotten big but I decided not to know the gender just yet because I want it to be a surprise when I gave birth.which can happen any day actually I learn that since our pups have lycan blood in them they developed faster than the normal werewolf.

And It up to them to come out when they are ready "dear go and rest you don't need to be here." Said my dad putting a hand on my shoulder i look at him and i huff I look away from my dad and i look at Alex "dad I don-" he interrupts me and says "I know sweetie that you don't want to be away from your mate but please rest up and go talk to that girl name teddy."

I look at my father and I sighed "dad but I want to b-" I felt the familiar sparks on my back I turn around and I look at Alex "Alex." I said smiling at him I gently touch his face he looks tired and stressed out "go to teddy Anna." I shook my head and I hug him "I want to be by you side Alex you need to rest you look tired and stress out you need to relax."

As I look into his eyes "no I'm alright Anna and all I want is for our pack to be safe and yours and the pups and I'm fine sweetie I promise just go to teddy and talk about girl stuff or baby stuff." He says I scoff but I gave up and I nod I open the office door and I walked out I go to my room to see teddy looking at the ceiling while eating strawberry.

I look at her round belly "hello my dear Anna." She says "let me guess Alex told you to go and rest and talk about girl stuff or baby stuff." Said teddy while sitting up on the bed I look at her and I nod "that what Jason told me to do all I want is to be close to him but noooo he doesn't ." Said teddy waving it up on the air.

Then her eyes go big she stands up and bends down and grabs a bag from under the bed "here this is for you." She hands me the bag and I peek inside it was baby clothes I grab the clothes and I look at it in awe. There was 4 clothes inside the bag it was all white and 2 of them had words saying "my mom and dad are my hero." While the other one had designs on them it looks beautiful.

"My gosh this...this is beautiful thank you teddy." She shrugs her shoulders "don't thank me thank my mom when I told her you were pregnant she was so happy." And I nod I sat down and we talked about random stuff. Than me and teddy went back upstairs to go to the office as we were walking it felt like someone was watching us outside the window.

I look at teddy when she dropped her phone on the floor when she picked it up I helped her stand back up. And then that when the window broke we both scream and we looked at the man and how pale their face is "vampires." I said out loud and the man smiled at me "vampire king." I also said when I saw the mark on his neck. The door burst open I see Alex Jason and my father standing behind the vampire king they were growling at what they saw.

"I'm so delighted to be working and helping you guys out you all can trust me since I own a huge debt for Alex father now is this all the vampires you need?" He points outside and the window and I look outside to see millions of vampires all bowing there head. "You know you could have gone through the door and not scare them." Said Alex the vampire shrug.

"Too late oops so are we going to continue talking about the war thing and also what my man can do right now." Alex gets closer to the vampire king and says "I'm trusting you and my father but I want two of your man to be outside the window of my room and two of your man watching my mate and protecting her,if something happens dear god I don't know what I will do."

I get closer to them and put a hand on his chest he briefly looks at me and back at him the vampire king whose name is stone smiles and nods "of course as you wish." Alex grabs my hand and we all walked inside to his office if his office was small we all wouldn't be able to fit but thankfully it is big.i sit down on a arm chair and I see two vampires come my way and they stand behind me.

I look at them to see they weren't looking at me but at the wall "first thing first why is there a war happening?" Said stone and my mate explain to him what is the situation we are facing with. I look at stone who was nodding his head "than I can have a group of my boys at the other end of your territory my boys knows how to hide themselves very good and they will immediately tell me if something is wrong."

He says "I always like to see a good bloody fight." Said stone making me shiver in horror and disgust I look at Alex who was looking at me and I look away and at teddy. She was looking at me with a uneasy face and I knew she didn't felt comfortable being around the vampires I mean who wouldn't be scared being around them.

I spent the whole day just listening to what my mate was talking about it was a very boring and weird day for all of us. I was currently in the bed and I look at Alex when he came in "Alex do they really have to be around me at all times." He nods at me "it for your protection." I scoff "vampires really." I said to him he turns off the light and looks at me.

He comes down and crashes his lips with me I wrap my arms around him and we continue on kissing until I felt a kick on my stomach I pull away and I look at Alex "one of our pups kick me." I told him in surprise he rubs my belly and kiss it. And he laughs he lays down and I go to him and we slept.