Alex

I hold on to Anna hand and I look into her eyes I saw how worry and scared she was but she also held guiltiness from her keeping the secret about our pups. "It going to be fine." I told her and she nods. I look down at her stomach and I slowly touch it.

"Pups It more then 1." My eyes shine with happiness as I look at her. "How many." I asked her "4 pups Alex I'm carrying 4 pups in me." I gently hug her body and I couldn't stop smiling pups I'm going to be a dad and my beautiful mate is going to be a mom. Thank the moon goddess I am able to finally have more happiness in my life.

I look at my mate but she kept on averting her eyes "Anna is something wrong." She puts a hand on my cheek and said "I'm also hiding something else." She says. She looks into my eyes "our pups will be in danger." She tells me in a worry tone I growl "not in my hand they will not." I said to her with determination I will not lose them or my mate.

"But that only is if I choose the right path and choice." She says but then as soon she said that she fainted in my arms I hold her and I rush to the doctor office and I barge in "my mate fainted she is pregnant with my pups." I told the doc and he nods he leads me to the bed and I put her there before the doc did anything I look into his eyes and said "hurt her and I will kill you." He nods

Now I need to go pay a visit to the old witch Mary she is the one that I saw her speaking to yesterdays I use my werewolf speed to go to her house and I knock on her door. The door is opened by Mary niece she smiles at me "hello alpha lycan Alex." She says "hello sunny can you take me to Mary." She nods. Sunny looks like she is 10 but she is actually 6 years old I was surprised because she doesn't act like a kid she acts mature for her age.

"Alex the person that I was waiting to finally talk to has made his appearance." She tells me I walk to the couch and I sit down "so you finally know that your mate is pregnant and she also told you about what I explain to her." I shook my head "that why I came here my mate isn't feeling well so please tell me exactly what you told her." She stands up and looks outside the window and she spoke.

"Your mate is going to be the main reason for this war." I froze "war?" She turns her body around "it up to your mate the path she chooses and the choice she makes but the one that she picks can either kill you or it won't kill you." She tells me "that why I'm saying that instead of hiding your mate you should let her be in it because if she is not there is a higher chance that your pups will be the cause of destruction making them the most wanted supernatural creature."

What the hell "is this really true Mary?" She looks at me and says "now Alex why would I lie about such thing you know I'm not one to be lying to a lycan." She told me and shrug her shoulders "GRANDMOM!" Yells sunny she came running towards the room and her cat following along side her "mommy cat is having her kittens right now hurry." She grins and nods.

She looks at me "well excuse me lycan Alex I hope you forgive me for not taking you to the door I must help mommy cat delivery her kittens." I nod "don't worry about it." She walks away and I stood up when I left her house I made my way straight to the doc office. When I enter I didn't see my mate. "She is up in your room alpha lycan Alex." I nod and I went upstairs.

I open the door and I call her name "Anna are you in the bathroom." I open the bathroom and I saw her looking at herself but her eyes looks so different her eyes were black "Anna." She looks at me and her eyes turn back to normal she wrap her arms around me . "Alex what wrong with me." She tells me in a scared tone.

"Nothing is wrong Anna you are fine don't worry." I told her and she nods I took her hand and we walk back to the bedroom and me and her sat down "um baby I'm hungry again." I chuckle and I went downstairs to get her food I grab random food for my mate and I brought it upstairs. I look at her and her eyes were filled with happiness when she saw the food.

She snatched it out of my hands and open it and she starts to eat I just stared at her while she ate all the food. "Alex i think there is something wrong with our pups because it only the third day and I can feel them kicking already." And I chuckle "honey our pups age different then the normal werewolf because they have lycan blood running through them they are different."

She nods "Anna I don't know much but I do know that when a lycan woman is pregnant and her pups are in her womb they grow faster meaning that in the third day they already have there feets and arms but it takes a while for them to come out meaning that our pups will either come out when they are ready or they may stay a bit longer in the womb."

Her eyes went big from the information I gave her "woah that something new I learn today." She tells me. I felt someone trying to get a hold of me in the mindlink and I put my barrier down"Alex your dad is here." I stiffen my dad is here I look at Anna and I smiled "Anna stay here I will be back."

She nods and continues on eating her food my dad is here after so long he finally comes back this might turn out well or might turn ugly