Kisses/pups

I hold Allen while he drank his milk when he was done I pat him on the back until he burps. I look at my pups room. I now found out why Alex wasn't sleeping properly it because he made a room for the pups this room has everything that our newborn pups needs.

And I'm so thankful for having him as my mate "you know I will love to help you but I don't have boobies." Said Alex peeking his head inside of the room. I gave him a smile smile "it okay Alex it not bothering me." I told him while I gently put a sleeping Allen inside of his crib I grab the other pup and I did the same.

As I look outside the window arms were wrap around my waist I Lean back and I smiled "I love you Anna and our pups." My heart flutters when he said that."we love you to my dear lycan." I said to him he kiss my neck and he unwraps himself and picks up Ruby. When I was done feeding Jackson I did the same routine again until all of them went to sleep.

I lean down and kiss lily,Ruby,Allen,Jackson head and I slowly made my way outside of the room leaving the door half way open. I made my way downstairs to see Jason and teddy with there pups "good afternoon." I said to them and they said the same thing back to me."so you guys thought of a name." Teddy nods "we thought of one name and that is your name I want one of my pup to have your name."

I look at her in a a happy but surprised way "teddy are you serious why?" She looks at me and smiles "I want her to be just as bold and strong as you are because in my eyes Anna you are strong and bold." I gave her the biggest smile and I walked up to her and I gave her a side hug being careful of her pup.

"Anna come here." I look at Alex and I made my way to him he holds my hand "I want to show you something." He tells me and I nod he walks upstairs to our room. But before I can go inside he tells me to close my eyes and I did he holds me while we slowly walked inside I hear the door shut.

"Open your eyes." He tells me and I did to see clothes for our pups on the bed it was so beautiful I look at Alex and I ran to him and I gave him a million peck on the lips and face "I can't wait to put these clothes on for them." I told him with happiness . And he smiles at me .

I crash my lips on him and he grips on my butt his tongue roams all over my body making me moan with delight. He takes us to the other side of the bed and lay me down he comes back to my lips again. The kiss was filled with want and lust my shirt comes off and he goes on my boobs and sucks on it hungrily. He stops and takes off everything and I do the same.

He sits down and I go on him putting his friend inside I grind my hips as he did the same I moan his name "a-Alex." I said I arch my back as he thrust himself on me hard he was grunting while I was moaning with pleasure he continues on humping when the the cries of our pups was heard he stops.

And I look at his eyes we were both breathing heavily I gave him a kiss and lightly bite his bottom lip "lets go to our pup." I said and he nods he puts on his robe while i do the same. We made our way to the room and I picked up Ruby and Alex pick up lily.
I look at Alex was holding lily in his arms.

"They are definitely going to be a daddy girl." I said to him "you bet." He said agreeing to what I said. While I was holding Ruby I look outside and I smiled the war is finally over my pack is safe my pups are safe. Everything turn out good. I wonder if everything would have been different if I didn't went to pj party and I just stayed in the house.

I wouldn't have met Alex and we wouldn't be here right now holding our pups.