Anna

When the sunlight hit my eyes I open my eyes slowly and adjust to the brightness I roll my body over and I cover my face I close my eyes again only to open them again. I sit up and I stretch my body feeling relaxed from the sound of my bones cracking up.

I touch my neck and I froze I put both my hands on my neck. No please don't tell me I have lost it I stood up and I look under the bed covers I open the drawer of the nightstand it wasn't there I look under the floor it wasn't there I ran to the bathroom and I checked everywhere for my necklace but I still didn't find it.

I go back to my bed and I lift up my pillow and I sighed with relief I grab my necklace and I put it on. If i had lost this I wouldn't be the same ever again this necklace has been on me every since my dad found me which means my parents gave me this.

This is the only thing that gives me hope that they are still alive and they are probably looking for me. I always believe that they didn't really abandon me their must be another reason why they left me behind. When I walk downstairs I go to the kitchen and I grab strawberries I am going to do a smoothie for myself.

When I was done making the smoothie I pour myself a cup and I put the rest in the fridge. "Good morning Alex." I froze in place I heard junior speaking to Alex I gulped I still haven't forgotten the kiss that I had with him. Is it bad thing that I want more the voices got louder and it was to late to try to escape from the kitchen.

I look up at Alex and he smirks at me my heart skips a beat and I try my very best to not look at him. I hear footsteps walking towards my way until it stops. My chin was being lifted up and I look at the eyes of my mate. For the first time ever I saw happiness in his eyes I couldn't stop myself but I said out loud.

"Alex are you happy." He nods he cups both of my cheeks and says "because I have you my mate I will never let you go." He said to me stroking my cheeks. My wolf was going crazy because of what he said to the both of us she wanted me to give him my all.

But it to early for that right now "um Alex sorry to say this but you have a call from lycan John." My mate growls and he looks at me and gives me a grin and walk away I slowly went down on the floor and I took a deep breath in and out my heart can't take this.

The way he makes me feel is something I can't control it and I know it not only the mate bond that making me feel this way. I know I'm supposed to hate him but I can't do it because i will be only lying to myself i don't hate him I...i like Alex.

I also feel sad for him that he witnessed his own sister and Mom death and that why he is trying to hide his emotions because he feels that he should be on guard where ever he is for nothing bad can happen to his love one. But he is changing for me he showed me he still has emotions and I'm proud of him.

And I also noticed he likes to tease me a lot like the kiss he gave me. And I will have to do the same to him no one can tease me and get away from me like that, it is something that I will not let it pass. I stood up from the floor and I made way to his office.

My wolf is already excited for what is about to happen I knock on the door and I open it Alex looks up at me while he is speaking to someone on the phone "yes lycan john of course we would go to grieve over your loss. When will it be?" Said Alex.
The man on the other phone starts to speak.

And I felt my heart drop for some reason i let tears fall from my eyes when I heard the man speak I quickly wiped it away and Alex gave me a strange look. "It will be in 4 days at 3:00 thank you for agreeing and I can't wait to see your mate lycan Alex." And they both hanged up.

My heart starts to pound really fast I look at Alex "Anna you wanted to speak to me?" But I didn't answer him I just continue to look at him. He stands up and walks up to me. "Anna are you alright." I took a deep breath in and I slowly stood up Alex is very tall he was towering over my small self.

I put both of my hands on his shirt and I bring it down and I kissed him I move head around as I continue on kissing him he was shocked that I was kissing him he didn't respond at first but then he did. He wraps his arm around me as he deepens the kiss he slowly pulls my hair and made me look up at the ceiling. His lips go on my neck.

I felt the pleasure of him kissing me hitting me like a tone of bricks my hands found it way towards my hair he groans out "what are you doing to me." He whispers as I kiss me I have already forgotten that I was going to tease him. I just want this moment to never end.

We walked while kissing and he continues on kissing me his hand roams under my shirt as he grip my boobs i moan "Alex." He growls in A approval way and we stop I open my eyes slowly to Alex his eyes held lust,love,want I smiled at him I was happy that he is finally showing more to me.

"What are you doing to me Anna." He says I continue on breathing heavily and I gave him a peck on his lips I slowly moved away and smiled at him. When I was about to leave he calls my name I turn around and he said "I need you more closer to me instead of sleeping in the room that you sleep in come rom my room instead."

I nodded at him and I close the door I can confidently say that he accepts and wants me. I'm happy now that he is trying for me and for himself.