The deal

"Father what you are doing here?" I look at my dad and he smirks at me he laughs and says "my dear son how I miss you." He said in a sarcastic way I clench my jaw and I stood there "wow I'm so proud that your pack hasn't fallen to the ground." He says walking around the living room.

I took a good look at my father he looks worn out "so tell me something new Alex." He says sitting down at the couch but I didn't move my lips. "Father I have no time for this little father and son reunion." I told him.my father raise a eyebrow "tell me what you want father." He didn't say anything but then he laughs again.

He points a finger at me and then puts it down "you are a smart man Alex." He took a deep breath and then he stands up "okay I get right to it son." He looks away and back at me "I have this friend of mine who wants to have and alliance with you." I look at him in a weird way. "My friend he is the one and only vampire king."

When he smirks I saw one of his eyes were red and the other one black I stare at my dad "dad don't tell yo-" he nods "I'm a vampire Alex." He said smiling like if it the best thing in the world what happened to him when he was gone? "Mom and lana will be sad because of what you did dad why?" I asked him. "Because I needed to forget I didn't want to be in pain from our loss so I did this to myself."

When he spoke his voice held pain I walked closer to him "dad but there is other ways you could have ended the pain not like this." I told him he just shrugs "so are you going to answer my questions about having a alliance with the vampire king?" He asked me "tell me why does he want it why?" He looks at me "well let just say when I was gone I helped his mate and he want to thank me."

I narrowed my eyes "bullshit." I told him the vampire king is known as a heartless son of a bitch and that is lies because he killed his own mate because she was human and very weak "okay fine you got me he wants to become more powerful and so he thought by making and alliance with the second strongest lycan he will be able to have the power to not only protect him but his kingdom."

"Tch and why should I agree on this." I said crossing my arms together "because he will be able to protect your pack and because of the war." I look at him "war what war?" I asked him and for the first time ever my dad gives me the middle finger "the vampire king has kept his eyes on you for awhile he heard you speaking to Mary and he overheard about the war,but son why is there going to be a war."

I stiffen I don't want him to know about my mate and the pups I'm not sure how he will take it. I look at my father and he was staring at someone else "Alex." My heart drops I look at Anna who was watching the both of us with curiosity I immediately walked up to her and hid her behind me. "Alex who is this." Said Anna sticking her head and looking at my father.

"Hello their may I ask who are you?" Said my father "I'm Alex mate." My dad stays silent he doesn't speak but then he looks at me "you found your mate son,and also are expecting." He says I sigh and I nod. "So wait a minute." He puts on his thinking face. And his eyes they turn cold I see his fangs popping out and his nails getting longer.

Anna grabs my shirt and I can hear her worry voice "Alex what..what wrong?" She ask me. I pull her back "SO THIS WAR WILL POSSIBLY HURT YOUR MATE AND YOUR PUPS." He screams I didn't dare to utter a word because my father really hates to be interrupted when he is angry it can turn out a bit ugly. "SON I am going to tell the vampire king you agree I'm not going to let your mate be killed or your pups."

And then he left he slam the door and he left I stood there in shock way I couldn't even express a word all I know is that my dad has made a deal with the vampire king,there is going to be a war,my mate is carrying 4 pups,my mate and our pups are in danger, and there is a sick rouge name Alec who wants my mate,and alec has humans and half of the vampires on his side and werewolf.

"Alex was that really your father?" She ask me and I nod "I thought he will look scary but he just looks worn out." She tells me and I chuckle she walks to the couch and sits down. "So the vampire king is going to help us with this war." I scoff and I nod "yeah it seems like it." I told her she stands up. And stood right next to me.

It all happened so fast that I couldn't even move fast enough right next to the woods a man with shot his arrow the window broke and my mate scream I watch in horror when the arrow went inside of her stomach. I catch her before she fell I pick her up and I ran to the doc office.

He immediately snaps his head towards my direction and he starts to yell for nurses I watch them take my mate shirt off. I stood there while blood was pouring out of her I watch my mate look at me and she smiles as she takes her last breath.

And closes her eyes the monitor beeps I go on the floor and tears falls out my mate is dead.......