4 years later

"MOM TELL JACKSON TO GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" I got up from the bed and I made my way to Ruby room I glare at both of them "IF YOU WAKE UP YOUr BABY SISTER YOU WILL BOTH GET IT!" I told them in a warning tone.

Ruby and Jackson stiffen and they look down  "you guys need to stop acting like kids okay." I told both of them and I went to the room to check up on my pup. I felt a hand on my back and those familiar tingles that still sends me pleasure was all over my body."hello my little mate why was Ruby and you screaming."

I scoff "Jackson and Ruby are at it again I'm not sure what are we going to do with them they act like kids." I said to him and all he does is giggle and I turn my body around and glare at him "Alex is not funny go and talk to the both of them now." He bows at me and say "yes lycan luna as you wish." And I gave him the bird when he lifts his head back up.

"You want me to fuck you okay I will baby you don't have to ask." He said smirking at me oh how I wish I can slap that smirk off him. He leaves the room and I check up on Ali my little pup was sleeping soundly even through all the ruckus that her family was causing. I go downstairs to see Allen and lily laughing while watching tv.

Well at least they get along "what you watching?" I ask my pup and they smile at me "we are watching Kevin Hart." And I chuckle "this is your third time watching that don't you guys get sick of watching the same thing again?" I said "well if it boring than yes but if it not then no." Said Allen shaking his head.

"Plus is really funny when Kevin says my momma told me to tell you to mind your damn motherfucking business bitc-" he stops and looks at me I put my hand on my hip and I tap my feet "oh really that your favorite part huh." He shakes his head "should I go tell your father this."he gets up from his seat and shakes his head "I was wrong sorry mom."

I go up to him and I laugh "it's okay but next time be careful not to say that around your father he won't like it." He nods and when he sits down the phone rang I pick up the phone "hello?" And than "BITCH HEY!" Yells teddy I look at the phone and back at my pups who were silently giggling. "Teddy come on stop that already." I said to her.

"Jeez when did you get old you are 25 and you telling me to stop cussing." I huff "okay whatever now why you call?" I ask her"well first thing first put the phone down and open the front door please." She tells me. "Um why?" I ask her. "Just go and you will see why." She says I put the phone down and I go to the front door.

When I open it I heard "Surprised bitch." My mouth opens and I look at teddy and her family I was very shocked they were here "are you not going to let us in?" I move away for Anna and her boys name Justin,Jill to come inside I hug both of her pups and I was still shock they were actually here."w..w.." I stop and than I took a deep breath in and out and than I spoke "what are you doing here and what is all of this?"

I look at the boxes that was next to the doors "Anna you are something don't you see that those boxes have our stuff and it means we are living here." I look at her at Jason I see him carrying his pup in his arms "Jason tell me teddy has gone crazy and that those boxes aren't clothes."

He smiles and shake his head "you are right about one thing she is crazy and you are wrong about the other thing it is our clothes and we are moving in." I look at Anna and at the boys "tell me is this true." I said to all three of them and they nod "surprise aunty." "Oh you have arrived." I look at my mate and I go to him.

"Alex did you knew about this." And he smiles "well of course I knew about this since I made the offer." I go on the floor and I shake my head and I just giggle "omg I can't believe this." I said out loud. "Well believe it because I didn't came here to go all the back to my old pack this our home and pack for now on." I stood up and I hug her.

"Dream come true." I said out loud I go to Alex and I hug him "thank you Alex I love you." I said to him and I stop hugging him "why Alex did you do this?" He smiles at me "because I know you guys knew each other for a very long time and like you said it fate for our pups and teddy pups since they were born on the same day even though our pups are older than them by a few minutes and hours."

And we all had small chats until I called my pups "RUBY,Allen,Jackson,lily come to the front door!" I yell it didn't even take a minute for them to come and I see all of them running towards teddy pups and all of them hug each other I stare at all of them "our pups are beautiful teddy." And she nods "they sure are."

And the cries of Ali was heard "well time to go back on mommy duties." I ran up the stairs and I open the door I go to Ali and I hold her I pull my shirt down and she drinks the milk. When she comes off I grab her and I burp her I rock her back and forth and than I heard loud laughters and screams of excitement.

Well the pack house has gotten more louder than ever my best friend/sister is becoming my pack member. And our pups are finally together again I remember when my pups were 2 years old and me and Alex went to pj pack and we celebrate there birthday over there because teddy pups were also turning 3 years old and we had a big party for them.

It was very fun and our pups grew more closer to teddy pups me and teddy were joking around saying what if Jackson is Anna mate that would be so cool and cute I'm living the moment.