It felt so real

I groan out and I move around the bed I felt very hot and sweaty I try to open my eyes but it felt like glue was on my eyes and it wasn't letting me open them at all. I put my hand on my heart and I calm down for I can breath properly.

                       Dream

"Anna sweetie come here." I look at my mother eyes her eyes held happiness in them. I ran up to her and she picks me up she taps my nose and I giggled "mommy mommy." I said to her when she did that to me. "Come let go and find your dad and brother." I nodded she walks downstairs and I can hear the muffle sound of my dad and brother trying to speak.

When my mom opens the kitchen door she sees my brother in his underwear with wipped cream all over his face and my dad too. "John what are you doing Oscar get down from there right this instant!"  Yelled my mom we all new she meant business when she yells.

My brother gets down from the table and runs out the door my dad looks at my mom and gulped "dear I'm sorry I-I am guilty." He says putting his head down I look at my fierce eyes and when she notices me starting at her she gives me a grin. "Next time this happens you be sleeping outside John." Says my mom.

Then I am not in the kitchen no more I'm not being hold by my mom I'm in a hallway i look around until i heard the screams from outside i heard my mother voice and my dad voice i turn my body around and I see Oscar and my parents running towards me they pick me up. And they take me downstairs my mom hands me off to a man.

"Take care of her please." I start to cry "mom dad come with us please." I said to them and they shake their heads "we can't sweetie we need to help them but I promise we are going to be where you go in a little bit." I look at her "pinky promise." I see tears coming down my mother face.

She clears her throats and nods and gives me her pinky. She takes off her necklace and puts it on me."here Anna don't lose it." I nodded and I heard a loud piercing scream my father turns his head and I scream when I saw the woman blood on the floor. "GO GO GO!" And that all it takes and we run.

I see Oscar running to but then he stops I was going to yell his name but he shakes his head I look at my brother with tears in my eyes as the man ran farther and farther away from my brother."

"Anna....anna!" "ANNA!" I a big gasped escape my mouth I look around the room and back at Alex. "Anna are you alright." I sit up and I rest my head on my hands that dream it felt so real like I was actually experiencing what happened I let the tears fall I remembered my mother and brother and dad faces so that how the look like.

I felt Alex patting my back gently I turn my body around and I look at him "I remembered them Alex I..I-remember them I can't believe it." And I hug him he pulls me away and I looks at me "who do you remember Anna?" I smiled at him for a second I couldn't see his face. But then I said "my parents ale-" and that all it took for the darkness to take over my body.

When I woke up I heard a growl "LET ME SEE HER." It was Alex I sit up and I look around the room I was in the doctor ? I took of the iv. And I slowly got out of bed "NO SHE NEEDS REST REMEMBER WHAT THE DOCTOR Said!" Yelled junior I open the door and everyone looks at me.

There was 5 man holding a angry Alex I look at Alex "Alex what going on." I asked him and junior said "what are you doing up the doctor said you need rest." I shake my head "I'm fine....let Alex go please." They let him go and Alex came to me and hug me.
"Baby I thought I was going to lose you why did you faint." I shrug my shoulders.

"I'm not sure why." I said to him he picks me up and we walk away.in a flash I was in our room he puts me on the bed and he spoke "listen do you remember what you told me last night?" I then remembered the dream I had and also of me telling him about my parents." Yeah I do remember."

He sits down and holds my hand "so the parents that you call your parents aren't actually your parents." I look at my fingers and at him and I nod. "What happened to you." He asked "when I was 5 years old my parents abandoned me and alpha josh found me and took me to his pack I grew up there ever since I don't know the reason why they abandoned me." I shrug my shoulders at him like it was a big deal.

"I'm sorry Anna." I shake my head "no it okay because last night I had a dream about them and I finally saw there faces and i know how they look like now at least that good." I told him and he gives me a reassuring look "don't worry Anna if you want I will find answers to your situation." I nodded at him.

"When I do see them I don't know how I will react I'm scared that they might be dead or they might tell me to get away from them." I told him he gives me a squeeze on my hand and said "I be with you and every step of the way Anna." He leans closer to me and kisses my forehead.

"Anna in two days we are leaving to a different lycan pack we are going to john pack so you need to be prepare." I nod at him. I almost forgot about the lycan that we will be visiting.

When that day arrived I was shocked to be looking at the people walking towards me.