Alex

As my mate left I felt very excited the way her lips feel on mine it just feels so right. I'm not one to show emotions to anyone but it has changed since she came in my life Anna is changing me little by little. And she is a women filled with surprises.

One day she will be the death of me I can hear my mate agreeing on my joke. I clear my throat and I grab the papers that were on the floor. I sighed papers the whole day. And in the afternoon I wrote a letter for lycan dead daughter. What pains me the most is that I knew her me and her were very close.

She has the same name as Anna and when I heard that name again it only brought me pain. Lycan John  mate Lisa couldn't believe she man that was supposed to take her away to somewhere safe was spilt in half and then the blood of her daughter was on the floor. It was a horrible time for them.

Everyone grieve for his loss Anna brother Oscar has lost his little sister he was always there for her  but now she is gone if she was alive she would have been the same age as Anna. I close my eyes and i reopen them. I turn of my laptop and I walk downstairs to my room I take of my shirt and I lay down.

I fell asleep thinking about my mate and what our future is going to be like.....

I heard my door open and close if I didn't know who it was I would have been ready to attack but my mate scent hit me like bricks were being thrown at me. I feel her moving around until she calls my name "Alex.....Alex." I didn't respond to her to see what she will do.

Until her hands were stroking my chest my wolf was growling in a lustful way I grab her arm and I pull her on me and she smirks. "Yes mate what is it." At first she didn't say anything until she bit her lip and looked away.i growl at the what she was doing and she snaps her head at me. "So...so who was you talking to I think it was lycan john."

I sighed "lycan john asked me if I wanted to go to his pack to grieve over his daughter." She nods at me "why is it in 4 four days." I look at her and said "because in four days is his daughter birthday." I saw her eyes gets pale but then she closes her eyes and looks at me. "Can I know about lycan John is he the 5th strongest lycan?" I shake my head "he is the third strongest lycan."

Her mouth opens and her expression shows that she was shocked. I squeeze her nose and said "close your mouth unless you want me to kiss you." I told her in a serious way. She closed it and she stands up I sit up and I put my feet on the floor she turns her body around ready to leave until I grab her she screams and stops.

I put my hand under her shirt and I lightly trace patterns around her stomach she sucks in a breath "....Alex..." she says and I smirk I kiss her on her side of her neck and her hands goes on my cheeks she moves her head and lets my continue on kissing her. "Don't you think I know that you kiss me to give me a tease but I know it didn't work out for you."

I whispers in her ear "you my little mate are going to get punished." I carry her and I made her arch her back I move my friend next to her butt and I dry hump her I see her heads tighten on the bed sheets she moans and I groan out from my excitement.

I shifted her around and I lift up her shirt and I kissed all around her body I grip on her boobs and felt her squirming body from the pleasure that she was feeling I grind on her she pulls my hair gently with her small fingers. And she moans her breath was shaky.

I pull her shirt down and I look at her "this will be what happens when you  get punished my little mate." I told her I grab her wrist and I pull her on me I lay down on the bed and I looked at her. She was still trying to catch her breath. She lowers her body towards mine and she bits my bottom lip her tongue goes inside my mouth and she pulls away.

"It not only me....you will get punished too." She says with a wink and gets off me I watch her lay her stomach on the bed and she hugs the pillow that she has put her head on she took a deep breath in and she let it out. Soon I heard her soft beating heart and her slow breathing.

My beautiful mate has went to sleep on our bed I'm glad she has given me a chance my my mom would have been so proud if she was here. Oh Mom and Lana I miss you a lot me and dad and everyone misses you guys so so so much.