Secret

It has been two days since I found out that I am pregnant with Alex pups. I also found out that lady name is Mary she lives inside the woods right next to the line of my territory the reason why her house is there it because of her powers that are protecting.

This pack from any danger her powers can make our pack stay hidden from danger. She can make people see illusions. I wish I had powers like here it really cool. I look at Alex sleeping and I can see even in his sleep he is frowning. He has been really stressed out because of alec.

He is always working late at night and he doesn't come back to his room until around 5:30 am they only time I see him it when he is asleep like now.but he is soon going to wake up and go to his office. I go to the bathroom and I brush my teeth. I haven't even look at my stomach and the reason why it because I'm scared of what is happening to my pack and me right now.

I mean their is probably some keeping and eye on me and reporting to alec. The thought of someone watching me creeps the hell out of me. I lift my shirt up and I saw a small bump I carefully touch my stomach and I rub it a smile made it way to me lips. "I love you pups." I can't believe that in my stomach there is 4 pups inside of me.

My wolf growls at me "we shouldn't keep this a secret to our mate." Said my wolf she was angry that I am not telling Alex about our pups but I don't want him to worry about me and our pups and just focus on Alec. The door opens and I bring my baggy shirt down. Alex ruffles his hair and yawns "hey mate." He says in a sleepy voice.

I gave him a small smile and I felt guilty that I was holding this secret. Alex looks at me when he was done brushing his teeth "hey you good." And I nod "yeah I'm just thinking about random things." He nods when I left the room he calls my name. "Hey not that I don't like it but why you keep on wearing a baggy clothes."

I look away and said shit and I look back at him and I gave him a smile "uh...because I like it ummm gotta go bye." I ran out of the room and down the stairs I go to the kitchen and I took a deep breath this is going to harder than I thought I'm probably won't be able to keep this from him no more.
I grab a yogurt and I ate it. I moan from how good it was. When I was finish I grab another one.

I got carried away that I didn't even notice when there was four empty yogurt on the table. I heard laughter and I saw Justin and junior talking to each other when the see the empty yogurt there eyes open wide. "Damn did you ate all of this how hungry are you Anna?" Said Justin I gulped and I threw all of it away. "You know you remind me of my mom when she was pregnant with my little brother she would be always eating a lot all day." I gulped.

And I look away "yeah um..um haha that soooo funny well bye." I ran out of the room and I went outside. When I was safely out of the house I sighed all these running away it making me tired. "Tired of running." I scream and I look at Mary she smiled at me. "You scared me." She shrugs and she sits on the ground I do the same and then Mary spoke.

"You know sooner or later he will find out Anna I don't think you should hide the pups no more." I look at her and I nod "but it also not a bad thing if no one knows because then your pups aren't going to be in danger." My eyes snap to hers. "W..what you mean Mary by that?" She closes her eyes and reopens them. "Your pups have very powerful lycan blood on them they can be the cause of killing the vampires,humans,and the rouges." My heart drops I touch my stomach.

"Im not going to let that happen mary tell me that they won't be the cause of destruction." She looks at me "that won't happen if you choose the right path and the right choice." She tells me and I was even more confused "what right path and choice Mary please tell me what you mean." She doesn't say anything but then she does "this war that about to happen it's going to be very bad millions of lives are going to be taken but it doesn't have to be that way if you pick the right path which is killing Alec with your own hands or not do anything and watch your mate suffer with your pack.the choices you make will lead to one of those two things that will happen."

"So pick wisely me and the moon goddess will be watching and helping you of course." Said Mary and walks away this is the second time she lefts me with questions that I want to ask. But why me am I going to be the one that causes destruction. As I stood up I watch a group of children running inside the woods I see Justin and junior playing with the teenagers thankful they haven't come and ask me if I am pregnant.

Then I heard a scream but it wasn't a playful scream it was more like a scary scream the kids are in danger I look at the woods and I see them running towards the house and that when two wolves leaps from the bushes. I heard junior yelling I froze on the spot but then I remember my pups I ran only to be kicked by wolf in midair I turn my body around and I land on my back I wince.

And I sit up I look at the wolves that was next to me and growling. I stood back and they snarl there nasty teeth at me. I look around and I see Justin and junior have shifted but then the worst thing happened one of them leap and clawed at my shirt. I scream when my bump was shown. I put a hand on my stomach and I growl at them.

I smell my mate scent and when I saw him he looks very very angry right now in a flash he is next to the wolves and they start fighting I felt a hand on me I saw Justin and junior in there half human half werewolf form they stood next to me in a protective stance. When the fight was over the dead wolfs were on the ground.

Alex comes in front of me and softly growls his hands were on my stomach "why you didn't tell me mate."I look into his eyes and said out loud "because you have so many stuff that on your plate right now I don't want you to be more stressed out then you already are." I told him honestly.

He doesn't say anything but he comes back to his human side and he hugs me "don't worry mate I'm not stressed I'm fine." He tells me and I nod.

While my pregnancy is not a secret no more