Anna

When I woke up I was in a different room the walls were white and the bed was a king size bed I sit up and I see junior and Justin and him they were talking to each other but they didn't notice me. But then I guess Alex felt my presence and he looks at me.

"You are awake oh thank god you are fine." Said Justin I felt my mate eyes staring at me I was starting to feel uncomfortable so I just looked at Justin. "Yeah I'm fine." Then a growl broke the silence "no you aren't why haven't you ate nothing mate huh." He says I look at him and I almost forgot that they kidnapped me.

"You expect me to eat in a place that I don't know I was taken by both of this boys but I didn't know why until now and you decide to show your face now." I yell at him I was trying to make him understand that it's his fault he shouldn't have taken me away from my family.

"I don't like the way you are disrespecting me mate I suggest you tone it down." He says getting closer to the bed I see Justin and junior leaving the room quietly I would do the same if their were people yelling at each other. "No I won't I have every right to be angry at you Alex if you knew I was your mate why didn't you approach me I wouldn't be acting this way towards you if you didn't take me from my family."

I said to him "you belong me to me I do anything I want with you." I look at him in a surprise way I got off the bed and I was ready to leave his room but he grabs my hand. "Where are you going mate." He says "away from you I'm not a thing Alex don't treat me like a thing and I'm leaving back to my home." I said to him with determination on my face.

And he smirks at me oh how I wish I can wipe that stupid smirk off his face my wolf growls at what I said but she doesn't say anything his arms pin me against the wall. " i don't think so mate you aren't going to leave this house you belong here with me." I scoff at him which he didn't like at all. He comes closer to me and whispers "soon you are going to be craving for me." His breath was tickling my ears.

When he said that my knees felt weak I felt like I was going to fall on the floor but I didn't "are you sure about that Alex." I said narrowing my eyes at him. "Oh yes I'm sure because that what mate are for to give pleasure to the guy and also bear it pups." I push him away and when he turns his head I slap him the sound was very loud.

He narrows his eyes at me "I'm not going to pleasure you if that what you think a mate is then I don't want a mate I'm not going to bear your pup you can find someone else for that Alex you...you disgust me." My wolf howls in sadness from what I said to him. He looks sad but he quickly shows me no emotion.

And he walks away from me but before he leaves he says "you are going to bear my pup soon mate and I don't want anyone else but you." He slams the door hard when he leaves making me wince from the loudness. I took a deep breath and I also walked out and to the room that I sleep in but before I walked inside I notice that my room is right next to his.

I go inside the room and I lay down in the bed moon goddess why did you gave me Alex as my mate his heart is cold he holds no emotion he only thinks that I should be giving him pleasure because that what mate do but he is wrong about that moon goddess tell me what am I supposed to do.

I stay in the room all night but around 2:00 am I got out off bed and I went downstairs to the living room I turn on the tv and I watched television the whole morning. It was Alex fault for not letting me sleep I couldn't believe I have a mate like him the moon goddess must have done something wrong with pairing me with Alex.

"What are you doing mate." I didn't respond to him and I just continue on watching tv until he was right next to me. "Don't make me ask again." He says to me. "I was watching tv until you ruin it goodbye." I said standing up he moves closer to me and I look at him. "Mate you are going to get punished if you keep acting this way I will not tolerate this behavior from you." I couldn't help but to roll my eyes at him.

"Anna my name is Anna you can stop calling me mate I hate it when that word comes out of your mouth Alex." I spat at him "what." He says and I grin at him "you heard Alex I don't like it I don't want you as my mate because all you are thinking about is me pleasuring you and that not what a mate is supposed to be doing all the TIME." I said leaving the room.

I go inside the kitchen and I grab a soda from the fridge and when I walk out he wasn't there and I was glad I don't want to see him.but for some reason when i am mad at him it quickly goes away because of the mate bond and I hate it. My wolf was sending me vision of me laying down next to Alex and it doesn't help at all.

I go on my phone and I texted my dad he should know the reason why I was taken it because Alex park is my mate. "Hey Anna can I speak to you." I turn my phone off and I look at junior. "Yes what is it." At first he doesn't speak but then he did. "Can you forgive Alex for what he says he doesn't actually mean it, he doesn't know how to express his emotions he had a rough childhood but if you let him open up to you he will be the best mate ever I swear to you."

He says I look at him "what kind of rough childhood I need to know." He looks at me and he spoke "don't tell him I told you but he watched his mom and sister get torn in half by rouges." I cover my mouth from what he says "me and Justin have been with him every since we were little kids and when that happened he sort of shut down he doesn't really show his emotions to anyone all he wants is to kill rogues when he sees them because it reminds him of what happened to his mom and sister."

"His father was in pain for his dead mate and we haven't seen him for a long while and Alex blames himself for what happened but it not his fault so please be easy on him." He walks away and i stood there just thinking about what he told me. That poor boy Alex is the same as me kind of he lost his mom.

He will never see her again and I would never see my real mom again because I don't even remember how she looks like. So maybe he taken me because he is afraid of me dying maybe that why? "It is idiot Jimmy just told me the reason why and Jimmy is his wolf bye." Said Trish and she blocks me from talking to hear again.

I sighed if this was the reason why he has taken me then I am not supposed to be mad at him but still what he has said to me I'm still angry at him I don't know what I want to do should I gave him a chance I mean come on I just found out I'm a mate of a lycan and not even that the second strongest lycan is my mate and he is a dangerous person I'm lucky that he hasn't hurt me after what I told him.

I even said to him that I disgust him was I wrong or was I right saying that to my mate.