053: n e w s

The Vampire Diaries Star, Cynthia Somerhalder, Baby Bump Blow?

Cynthia Somerhalder has long been a focus of fans. Her long standing relationship with co-star Joseph Morgan dubbed 'Cynseph' by fans of the two has thrived in the public eye and it seems the two have gotten closer than they're letting on.

Cynthia recently shared a photo of herself and Joseph in a door way captioned '💑🏡' and quick inspection of the comments reveals hints to her 'growing up' from older brother and co-star, Ian Somerhalder and complaints that definitely suggest a moving van situation from TVD Star and close friend of the couple, Paul Wesley. So Cynseph moved in together? That's not all! The two have been hiding a massive secret that has us all SHOOK!

Cynthia Somerhalder is pregnant! It may sound far fetched but the brunette Star has done an excellent job of hiding her 'growing bump the past couple of months but we here at E!News have snatched up some EXCLUSIVE pics of Cynthia yesterday morning wielding a massive pregnancy tummy!

There's no denying that that is a little more than water weight guys! So here's our question for you: why are they hiding such a joyous milestone so closely? There are many theories circulating including that the upcoming season of TVD is in jeopa...

There's no denying that that is a little more than water weight guys! So here's our question for you: why are they hiding such a joyous milestone so closely? There are many theories circulating including that the upcoming season of TVD is in jeopardy without Cynthia on the cast and that the baby is not in fact Joseph's but fathered by one of Cynthia's exes or a player the public has yet to meet... Whatever the answer, their secrecy is getting suspicious and we at E!News will be bringing you all the updates until we get to the bottom of this!

Read More:

Ian Somerhalder's New Nina Replacement

Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley; TVD's Newest Intercast Couple

Weskin, Nian, Cynseph; Why TVD Stars Can't Stop Dating Each Other