Chapter 30

"And who the hell are you?" I heard as I walked into the 'safe house'. I broke my neck in the direction I heard it from, to see a slim girl in the corner of the room.

Her beauty is absolutely breathtaking, but her attitude is very ugly. A pretty face and bad character. I gave her a look and walked over to my sister.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked and she rolled her eyes.

"Tarzan's babymomma," Renee kissed her teeth then turned away from me and started sniffling. I quickly hugged her and told her to stop crying. She looked at me and my heart broke for my little sister.

"He never told me he has a kid," she said but I didn't say anything. I also know Renee and she's fretting about the girl being so beautiful. Tarzan didn't fuck up with this one.

"Did she just ignore me?" The girl said and I sighed

"Who am I? None of your fucking business," I said to her. She looked at another girl and rolled her eyes.

"Hi, I'm Nicole," The other girl said. "Mia is just upset that Tarzan moved on and no longer wants her, isn't that right?" Mia flicked Nicole off and I smirked.

"And who are you to Tarzan?" I asked the beautiful girl.

"His sister," She smiled. These men just have family members popping up out of nowhere. I guess to really keep them safe, they wouldn't mention them. Can't trust just anyone these days.

Nicole's light brown eyes and tan skin added to the resemblance to her brother

Nicole's light brown eyes and tan skin added to the resemblance to her brother. With her looks you'd think that she was the bitch and Mia is the sweetheart. Looks are also deceiving.

"Where's Shay?" I asked and Renee pointed to stairs. I went up the stairs and walked around a bit, checked on my son and then headed to the kitchen to see Shay drinking a glass of water.

"Hey," I sighed then sat next to her.

"I'm scared," she whispered. Her hands rubbed her belly in circular motion. I nodded in understanding.