Chapter 32

"So this is where you lost it?" I asked Dro.

He rolled his eyes. "No, I didn't lose it here," He sounded frustrated at my constant teasing.

"I'm pretty sure you just said that," I laughed. He's taking me around Italy, mainly where he grew up but I can't pronounce the first syllable, so I'll just say Italy as a whole.

"Grace, I said it was a quick thing. Doesn't count," Dro cracked a smile but tried to keep his mean look on.

"Mmm, tell that to the poor girl who had to suffer in pain for thirty seconds before you punked out," I couldn't help but double over laughing.

"Shut up," He started laughing. "She bled like a sacrificed lamb. It scared me and I didn't want to fuck up my new car,"

"That's gross," I laughed. "Poor girl,"

"Nah, from what I heard she's doing well with her life. I heard she owns a few companies in Asia, married a rich Asian man and now has two Asian kids," Dro looked down at me then stopped walking.

"What?" I asked and a goofy smile came onto his face.

"You're literally glowing," He laughed. "Looking like a ray of sunshine," He joked on my outfit which made me laugh.

"I'm still cute though," I rolled my neck like those ratchet girls.

He laughed at me then smacked my ass. "Yeah and you're still thick as fuckkkkkk," His accent poked through which made it sound so sexy when he said it.

"I'm already pregnant, you can't add another one," I smiled up at him.

"Mommy! Look I picked flowers!" Rico ran with the girls trailing behind him. "And they match your clothes," Dro cracked up after hearing my son. I hit his chest with a smile.

"Thank you baby," I kissed his cheek then he handed me the flowers. "Dro I'm getting hungry,"

"I'll cook something then," He shrugged. I've had his cooking once but it was simple spaghetti, it was still good.

"Grace what're you doing to my brother? He hasn't cooked in sooooo long," Aria smiled then wrapped her arms around me.

"Let's go feed that baby," Ashley smiled at me.

"Have you ever thought about being a model?" I asked her and her smile beamed brighter than my outfit.

"Please don't get her started," Alessandro groaned while putting Rico on his shoulder. "You'd hear her talk for days about modeling,"

"Leave her alone! She's passionate," I said to him.

"I want to move to California," She said to me after flicking off her brother.

"Me too," I agreed. New York gets too cold for me and who doesn't want to live in California?

"You do?" Ashley and her brother said at the same time.

"In those fancy Calabasas hills," I laughed. "Like Blac Chyna,"

"I'm more of a Kylie Jenner person," Ashley said in a valley voice.

"Of course you are," I teased which made her laugh.

"It's official! We're moving to LA!" Ashley screamed.

*

*

*

"But mom! Grace wants to move too!" Ashley argued with our mother.

"Do you really think Grace is going to leave her husband and children behind to live in Los Angeles with you? Ashley just wait a few more months," My mom rolled her eyes and took a hit of her joint. We all sat in the garden watching Rico play frisbee with Ariah.

I laughed. "She's not moving, just wait kid,"

"Actually, I wouldn't mind moving," Grace spoke up. We all turned to her and my eyebrows lifted.

"What?" I asked her.

"Look at what just happened? It's not safe for me to raise any child in that environment," She argued.

My face felt hot and I could tell that it's red. "It's over with, Grace,"

"Yeah?" She asked. "Until when? When my sons brains are being blown out? Our daughters life in the hands of your plentiful enemies?" She sarcastically asked and I sighed. I don't like being talked to like I'm a fucking idiot.

"You're not fucking leaving with my motherfucking child," I simply said then took a hit of my own joint. She rolled her eyes at me then leaned back into the chair.

"You're full of shit," She looked me straight in my eyes and said. "I'm not about to argue with you in front of your family,"

"Get up," I told her but she ignored me. My mom sighed but I could care less. I got up and stood in front of her. "We don't have to argue in front of them,"

"I'm not going to argue with you period about my life. I'm not putting my children in danger anymore," She folded her arms.

"Like you put Rico in with Andre?" I snapped. "I'm the bad guy? You knew what you were getting yourself into. I warned you, Grace. I warned you about my lifestyle,"

"Fuck you! You know how I felt about that!" She finally stood up. "Fuck you and your motherfucking mob! I knew what I was getting into but you promised!" She pointed her finger in my face then pushed me out of her way.

After she left the garden, it was quiet. Except for the the sound of coughing every once in a while. I shouldn't have thrown Andre in her face like that but she acts like she didn't know what my lifestyle was about.

"Who is Andre?" My mom finally asked after a good half hour.

"Her abusive ex," I shrugged. My mom slapped my arm.

"You had no right in talking to her like that," She said in Italian. "Get your fucking ass up now and go talk to her,"

"I'm not getting up," I responded. "I was wrong but-"

"But what? If you don't go to her right now, I swear to God, I will cut you," My mom gave me her signature crazy eyes and I groaned but got up.

Why do I have to fix everything? Why can't we just be mad at each other and then have some great make up sex?

I knocked on my room door and she opened it. The look on her face alone made me feel like complete shit. "Yes?"

"I'm sorry," I wrapped my arms around her shoulders making our foreheads touch.

"For what? You didn't do anything," She pushed me away. "You really have me fucked up. You can't just disrespect me and think we cool. Especially in front of your damn family, Dro!"

"I know, Grace. I'm sorry," I really am. But I still don't want her to move to LA. "Can we just talk about LA,"

"Yeah," she said. "When I feel like talking about it with you, I'll go sleep in the den,"

"No," I stopped her from leaving. "We're going to talk about this now,"

"Cute," She smiled. "But like I said," She pushed past me and headed for the den.