Chapter 45

"Jolene, jolene, joleneeee, please don't take my man from meeee," Renee and I sang from the top of our lungs in the hotel room.

"Y'all really like Dolly Parton?" Shay laughed while recording us.

"Bitch yes!" Renee laughed. We really do, we grew up well rounded on music so when we heard Dolly and watched her in movies and interviews, we fell in love.

"What wrong with Ms. Dolly?" I asked in a country accent.

"You actually sound really good," Shay laughed and put her phone down. "I love y'all! I'm so sad we have to leave soon,"

"Yeah but that's not until tomorrow, let's go get our jewelry and go brunch," I said waving Shay off. I'm in such a happy space right now with this vacation, I'm going to enjoy the moment.

"Well y'all have to wait for me to get dressed," Shay said running to her suitcase.

"You should've gotten ready when we were instead of recording us," Renee jeered while slipping on heels.

"Whatever," Was all Shay responded with. It didn't take her long to get dressed and soon we were out the hotel door.

The chain and watch that I bought for Dro is ready and so is the bracelets Renee got the kids. I got myself a tennis necklace and bracelet because, why not. He'd force me to buy myself something once I got back to the city and gave him his gifts.

"Ahh, welcome back!" The flamboyant man welcomed us back into the store. Shay has dragged us into this store about five different times and each time walked out with something.

"Hey!" We said in unison.

"We're just here to pick up our custom orders," I smiled at him and he nodded.

"Give me a second," He disappeared in to the back of the store.

"I'm ready to be home and be peaceful without some war going on," Renee said in a hushed voice.

"Yeah, I'm tired of being shot and shot at," I agreed. I hope it's a very very long time before a rival gets ballsy and Dro has to defend his family's name. I'm just not mentally ready for that again, it took a lot out of me and I'm not trying to go down that road again.

"Okay, I'm back," His voice rang out and handed us wrapped boxes.

"Thank you," I smiled with excitement. Wait until tomorrow, so I can show this to Dro.

"Ms. Grace," A deep voice interrupted my inner thoughts. I looked up to see the same man from who drove me in Chicago, why is he always here?

Renee's mouth dropped. "What the hell is going on?"

His eyes popped open but quickly regain composure. "Mr. C would like me to get you and your friends packed and ready to leave the hotel within the next fifteen minutes, we're meeting him at a undisclosed location,"

And just like that. We definitely jinxed ourselves on this one.

*

*

*

"Now explain to me what's going on," I demanded out of Alessandro as we walked to the jet. As mad as I am right now, he's so damn sexy. I hope he's frisking me away to a private island and we can stay there forever but the feeling in the bottom of my stomach is telling me otherwise.

"My father declared war," He looked down at me. My eyes popped open and my mouth dropped. There's no way that he did that, not to his own son.