Chapter 3

This chapter is dedicate to the everyone who voted and commented on my last chapter . Thank you so much .

ALAIZA

ALAIZA

I sigh as my stomach growls in hunger. I put my hand over my stomach and rub it slowly .

"Okay babe, let's get you something to eat", I said to my stomach and got up from my seat.

I walk to Nathan's office and knock . When I didn't hear any response , I open it and I saw that the room is empty.

He  probably went out and eats something already . I can still remember the smile that he gives me when I say that I'll move in with him. He seems to  be really happy . Does his old assistant moves in with him too ?

I walk out of his office and find Amanda sitting behind the counter and I immediately invite her for lunch.

"Amanda, do you want to get lunch ?" , I ask her.

"Sure" , she gives me a smile and grabs her purse and we walk to the elevator together.

We arrive at the cafeteria and order foods to eat . After we ordered, we find a table to sit.

Two boys walk over to our table . One of them hugs and give Amanda kisses and the other one just look at me.

"Alaiza let me introduced you. This is Jack, my boyfriend. Isn't he  just adorable ?", Amanda tells me while pinching Jack's cheek.

I chuckle to myself quietly.

"And this is Mike", Amanda tells me.

I smile at him and he smiles at me back.

"Have anyone tell you that you're really beautiful ?" , Mike asks me while sitting down.

I feel my cheek begin to heat. I was about to answer when Amanda yells at him.

"Stop it Mike. You freaking idiot. She won't fall for you."

Mike laughs loudly and begins to eat some food .

While eating, we just sit down and talk about stuffs, mostly about business and this company.

I'm just kidding, who talk about those craps? Who talk about work when they're on break ? We talk mostly about celebrities, movies and other stuff like that.

"But you still love me the most right ?" , Jack pouts at Amanda .

"No , I love Dave Franco more" , Amanda pretends to flick her hair and turns her face away from him which make Jack sighs loudly.

Mike and I laugh at them. They're a very sweet couple. They fight a lot  but they always get back together. We talk about a movie called 'Nerve'. Amanda tells us how hot Dave Franco looks in the movie and Jack immediately got angry.