Chapter 50

Plz listen to the song. 'TT'

————————

Alaiza

I...kissed him. I just kissed him.

I don't even know why I did that but for some reason, I wanted to. I pull away from him with a smile on my face and Nathan just groans a little, maybe he wants the kiss to last longer.

I don't want to kiss him because when I'm the first one to make the move, he probably thinks that I'm ready to date and accept him and to be honest, I think I'm going to accept him.

Something about him just made me so...happy and for some weird reasons, I wanted to be with him all the time. Now, I'm asking myself, do I really wanted to be in this relationship? Do I take the chance of loving him even though I already know that we won't last forever? I know that no matter how much you love each other, you'll break apart one day. It could be either a fight, argument or...death. And let me tell you, it hurts like hell.

So right now, I'm asking myself, will I take the risk of getting hurt someday?

My answer is ...yes.

But I'm not gonna tell him right now. He has to works for it.

3 weeks later

3 weeks passed since the day he kissed me in the living room, or should I say I kissed him in the living room.

So far, he has been treating me very well. I think he has been treating me like a....what's the right word?

Princess

Yes, he has been treating me like I'm some sort of princess from another country. He will always cook me breakfast, compliment me when he sees me at work and he won't let me do much work like before because he is scared that I'll get wrinkles since I work too hard. He actually got a slap at the back of his head from me because of that.

Aside from that, he doesn't rush me anymore. He respects me and I really like that part about him. He didn't even talk about our relationship and I'm a little scared that he probably doesn't like me anymore but his actually always reminds me otherwise.

In addition, he also cooks me dinner, but sometimes I needed to cook myself since he's always busy at night and has to go meet up with someone. I insist on going with him and he declined. Sometimes, I really wanted to follow him at night because I think that he'll meet up with another girl. I don't even know why I acted like a protective girlfriend, I mean we're not official yet...But the thought of Nathan meeting up with another girl made me so mad sometimes, I just wanted to...kill someone.

"Are you okay ?", Mike waves his hand in front of my face and Jack chuckles while Amanda just covers her laughter with her hand.

"I'm sorry, what ?", I ask them as I blush.

"Daydreaming ?", Amanda smirks at me and I quickly shakes my head.

"Are you thinking about ...Mr.Archer ?", Jake speaks and Mike smirks at me. What's with these guys?

"No...", I tell them as I take a sip of my water.

So basically, Nathan is busy again and have to eat lunch with another important people and told me to eat with my friends. I don't mind eating with Jake, Amanda, and Mike but I wanted to eat with Nathan more... I really wanted to know, who is this important person and why can't I go with him to meet them? I mean, I'm his personal assistant, right?

"You're lying, you were smiling in one moment and the next moment you were scowling", Amanda speaks to me and I pretend to not hear her by closing my ear with my hands.

I just wanted to tell her that 'I was smiling because I was thinking of Nathan and I was scowling because I was thinking about the girls that Nathan meets up. To be honest, I don't even know if he's meeting a girl or not.

"Are you having anything with Mr.Archer ?", Mike asks me and I look at him.

"What do you mean? Why ?", I ask him.

"Some people said that you're in a relationship with Nathan and some said that you were clinging onto him because of his money and some even said that you're already engaged to him", He tells me and I can't help but burst out laughing.

"Engaged? C'mon, don't believe that stuff", I tell him and they all look at me with a wide-eyes.

"So about the dating stuff is real ?", Amanda speaks to me.

"I'm not really sure how to classify our relationship", I tell her and their mouths were made into an 'O' form. I sigh and decided to tell them everything, I mean they're my friends, right? They won't tell anyone.

"So, are you saying that you're almost dating Mr.Archer ?", Mike speaks after I finished telling them about our relationship and a ghost smile appears on my lips.

"I'm..I'm not sure"

We walked back to our workplace and we said goodbyes to each other and leave to our own workplaces. They're all supportive of Nathan and I's relationship if we're actually going to date.

I walk over to my office, which is located next to Nathan. Deciding to go and check up on him, I walk over to his office and knock on the door. When I didn't hear any response, I knocked again and, of course, there are no responses. Hasn't he come back yet? Why is he having lunch for so long?

This makes me feel uneasy. Is he meeting up with another girl?

I walk over to my office and pull out my phone from my purse. I dial his number but it doesn't get any response. What's going on? For the past 3 weeks, he never missed calls from me, whenever I called him, he'll pick up immediately. Is he extremely busy now?

Oh crap, why am I acting so possessive?

I intake a breathe, trying to calm myself down. He's probably busy, he's not meeting up with another girl. I'm getting pissed.

I call him again but this time he accepted. Thank god!!!

"Yes, sweetheart ?", Nathan's voice enters my ear and suddenly I'm not mad at him anymore.

God, Dammit!

"Uhh, just checking, where are you ?", I ask him.

"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I'm still working on some projects with a very important people right now but I'll pick you up to go back home at 4, like the usual", He tells me and before I can complain to him, he cuts me off.

"You've eaten, right? Make sure to eat lots of foods", He tells me and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you trying to make me fat ?", I ask him and he chuckles.

"I don't want my sweet little bunny to be fat, just telling", He tells me.

"I'm going to end now, the meeting has started", He tells me and before I can say goodbye, he cuts me off and I'm mad at him once again.

—————————
Hope you like it. Support me by voting, commenting, follow me and share this story with your friends.

Thanks.