Chapter 30

Exam is killing me :")))) Hope you like this chapter. I shouldn't even update today 😂😂. If you see any mistakes, which I'm sure are lots, then comment and let me know. Please I'm begging you.

---------

Alaiza

"Will you go out with me ?", Nathan asks me and by the look from his eyes, I know that he's not joking.

"Umm...", I stutter. I mean, who wouldn't ?

I just look at him in his eyes, not even dare to blink.  I tried to speak but I can't find my word. To be honest, I can't even open my mouth.

Is this for real ?

"No", I can finally let out and I immediately feel guilty when I see the pain in Nathan's eyes. How much I wanna take back my word.

"Why ?", Nathan asks, his voice is very low.

"Is it because of that Mike boy ?", Nathan growls and I shake my head but I don't think he sees it.

"It has to be that Mike boy", Nathan speaks again.

"No it's not because of Mike", I speak.

"Then who is it then? Zander ?", Nathan asks me.

"No", I groaned at him.

"Then who is it? Tell me, I'll kill him", Nathan looks at me in the eyes and I gulped.

Even if I like another boy, does he really thinks that I would tell him when he clearly said he'll go kill the boy I like ?

"There is no one, Nathan", I tell him.

"Then why did you rejected me then ?", He asks.

I can't answer. I can't speak. I can't find the right word.

"Do you like me too ?", He asks me, a hopeful glint in his eyes.

I nod my head.

"Then why did you rejected me ?", He growls.

"I need time Nathan", I tell him.

"For what ?", He asks.

"To think, I'm not sure that I truly like you, I probably like you as a friend and I ,maybe, like you more than a friend. I'm not really sure, I needed some time to think, before I give you the right answer", I speak.

Nathan takes in my words and he nods.

"I...I understand", He speaks and I'm so grateful that he did.

"I should go now", I tell him and walk up stair.

Before I can even walk, I feel Nathan's hand on my mine, as he pull me to his chest.

What is happening ?

His chest is warm and hard. He puts his head in between the crook of my neck and stays there for a minute before speaking.

"I'll give you time, Alaiza", He speaks.

"But if I ever see you going out or having a close contact with any other males, I'll hunt him down and kill him", He continues.

"You're acting like you're my boyfriend", I groaned at him.

"I'll be soon, love", He lets me go but to be honest, I want to stay in that position.

"You should go to your room now", He speaks and I nod.

"Before I can't control myself", He speaks, this time his voice is low and dangerous. Without wasting any seconds, i quickly jump up the stair and run to my room. I can hear Nathan's chuckles from behind me.