Chapter 11

Alaiza

Alaiza

The sound of the engine of the car died as the ride came to an end and I walked out of the car with Ellie and Lilly behind me. Nathan opened the door for us and we thanked him.

Everyone was saying goodnight to each other and then they walked upstairs to their respective room.

I made my way to the kitchen and started making some food because the food at the event didn't make me full.

If Dave would have been here, he would have made me pancakes I thought.

I went towards the refrigerator. I never noticed that the fridge was a side by side Refrigerator. A bigger one than what Jessy had.

I opened the refrigerator's door and take a look what's inside.I saw many things. There were bottles of beer and champagne, butter box, juice cartons, chopped vegetables, raw fruits and vegetables, ham, bread, croissants, different types of cheese, some seasonings, sauces and a lot more.

I saw a tray full of eggs so I decided to make a cheese onion omelette. I took the egg tray and cheddar cheese out. I went towards the utensil rack and took out a bowl, a spatula and a pan. Then I cracked open 2 eggs and poured them into the bowl.

After pouring the eggs in the bowl, I kept the egg tray back and took out an egg beater from a drawer. I started my work on the eggs that were kept in the bowl. Then I minced the onions and combined them with pepper, salt and eggs

"Still awake?" A voice came which made me jump in surprise. I turned around and saw Nathan leaning against the kitchen's door. He is wearing a V-neck t-shirt and sweatpants and looking damn handsome with that messy hairstyle. He is standing with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I was little hungry so I came down to have some food", I told him while turning around and focusing my attention back to my batter. I poured the batter in the pan after coating the pan with little oil

"I thought you already ate", Nathan's voice began to get more louder, telling me that he is now walking towards me.

"Well, if you're referring to that tiny little cake I don't know where it went, in which corner of my stomach. So the conclusion is I'm still hungry. That small cake won't and never will make me full", I told him while he took a seat. I was grating the cheese on a plate.

"So, what are you making? Omelette", Nathan asked me with curiosity.

Flipping the omelette on the pan, I sarcastically answered him "no I am trying to bake a cake."

"Mmhmm. Good that you're making an omelette. Make one for me too", Nathan ordered me which made me roll my eyes.

"I think God has given you two hands to cook food for yourself", I turn around to face him. I poked my tongue at him and turned back focusing on my omelette. I sprinkled the grated cheese over the omelette which was cooked fully now.

In few seconds, I felt hands pulling me back to a hard chest .

"What are you doing ?", I yelled at Nathan. He is hugging me. I tried to move away but his grip tightened on my waist. I folded the omelette and kept it on a plate so that it doesn't burn.

"Get off me", I shouted at him.

"Now are you making me an omelette? " Nathan asked me.

"No , now get off", I told him.

He nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck and inhaled.

"What the f*ck ?", I asked him and tried to wiggle out . "Get off"

"Make me an omelette", He pulled his face away from the crook of my neck and spoke.

"No, Mmhmm yes I mean", I told him .

"Okay". As soon he released me, I switched the stove off and lifting up my plate I ran to the other side of the counter.

"Hey what are you doing"

"I am not making any omlette for you, make it yourself" I spoke  and sat behind the kitchen counter on a stool..

He sighed and went out of the kitchen from my back. . As he left the kitchen, I sprinled some oregano on the omelette and started eating.

Suddenly he came back silently and stood behind me and started whispering, making me shiver.

"Well , if that's the case, then."  He spun my stool around and now my face was now inches away from his .

I  was leaning on the kitchen counter. I tried to push him away with all the force I had but he didn't move, not even an inch . He kept the plate at the other side. Now he was leaning towards mewith his mouth close to my ear.

He spoke, rather I should say whispered "Will you cook for me now? Or do you want..." he started nibbling on my ear slowly. I gasped.

"Will you or will you not??"

"No! No! No! I already told you the answer, I'm lazy you know. If you want to eat some batter is left in the bowl and you can grate the cheese for the ommlete. I can guide you ...."

"I don't need guidance. Will you make me one or not??" he looked intensely with his blue orbs boring into mine .

"NO!!"

Now he closed the left out gap between our lips. He started kissing me. The kiss was neither an affectionate one nor was a dominating one. I kept my lips closed and didn't respond him first but when he didn't stopped for a long time.

I gave up and started kissing him. It was hard resisting him. We were kissing passionately.  Nathan broke the kiss and looked at me intensely with a different kind of look on his face.

"You're so stupid", He spoke . What ?

"What ?", I asked him , shockingly . What did he just say ? He was the one who kissed me and now he is calling me stupid .

"Wake up", He spoke a bit loudly which made me stir a little in my position.

"Get the f*ck up", He spoke again which made my eyes dash open . I looked around and saw that I was in the car .

"Where am I?" , I asked while looking around, scratching my head like I had a memory loss . I saw Ellie , Lilly and Nathan. Both the ladies were looking at me curiously rather I should say amusingly, clearly loving the funny scene I was creating.

"You were dreaming and were shouting ' Get off me , Get off me' "Nathan spoke and it was continued on by Lilly "and then you became silent and gave a pouty face like you were ...." and there she stopped and Nathan was smirking looking at me . I knew what she was saying.

I recalled back what I was dreaming about and my cheeks began to get hot. I did not just dreamt about kissing my boss!

"I need to take a shower", I spoke and ran out of the car towards the house. I could clearly hear everyone bursting into laughter behind me which made me even more embarrassed.

-----------------------

Thank you guy so much for the votes , comments .

Support me by keep voting , commenting , sharing and following me .

We reached 31k . Thank you :))))))))