Chapter 63

Alaiza

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Alaiza

"Are you afraid of meeting my parents ?", Nathan husky voice asks me and I look at him.

"Nathan, will you be scared if you're meeting your girlfriend's parents ?", I ask him as I play with his cheek, a habit of mine.

"Yeah, of course", He tells me.

"Yep, that's also my answer to your first question", I tell him. He thinks about it for a moment before speaking.

"You don't need to be afraid. They're nice, they will love you", He caressed my back and I smile at him.

"Let's just hope that they won't be kicking me out of the house on the first day", I tell him and he chuckles.

"That won't be happening", He gave me a peck on my lips and I wanted more but I forgot that we're currently in a taxi and it's not good to make out in front of someone you've never met.

We've landed in Paris and it's not really cold as I expected. I expected it the weather to be cold as the weather in America but it's not. The thing is, I filled my luggage with jackets. It's already nighttime so it's very dark and very hard to see so I can't see how beautiful Paris looks yet.

Nathan also said that we'll go around Paris, to explore different places and I'm literally so excited but...

I'm going to meet my boyfriend's parents and I would be lying if I said that I'm not scared. I've met a lot of my ex-boyfriend's parents before but I'm still scared.

What if they hated me? What if they said that I'm not good enough for Nathan? A bunch of   'What if...' questions run around my mind and I'm starting to shake.

"I told you to not be scared but now you're shaking", Nathan laughs and I glare at him.

"I would be the one laughing when it's your turn to meet my parents", I tell Nathan and his smile immediately gone, in fact, he gulps.

"The point is, you don't need to be scared. They won't eat you alive", Nathan tells me and I smile at his assurance.

"They will only eat you when you're dead", Nathan tells me and he laughs at his own joke while I glare at him.

"I'm one minute away from putting my sock into your mouth", I tell him and he covers his mouth with his hand but he's still laughing.

"Turn left here", Nathan orders the taxi driver when he finally stops laughing and the driver turns left.

"Enter here", Nathan points to the big gate and the taxi driver and I gasped.

"Wow, your parent's home is even bigger than yours", I tell Nathan and he nods.

"I know. I never wanted a big house, I can easily get a big house like that, I just don't want to", Nathan tells me and I slap his hand.

"Spoiled kid", I tell him and he looks at me.