Xia Zahirah

OC name meaning and origin

Xia: Chinese origin meaning glow of the sunrise

Zahirah: Arabic origin meaning shining, luminous

Xia Zahirah was born a special girl of great exotic beauty the daughter of a power hungry nobody and a prostitute/escort/exotic dancer from the day she turn 10 she was caught in two worlds, two different realities The Matrix and the other world her mother started teaching her how to be just like her and she figured the best place to teach her was within the Matrix she told her daughter that the red pill was a vitamin to help her stay healthy and strong she couldn't use the medicine lie for Xia never got sick....

But Xia was a good girl who always did what her parents told her she took the pill without question she wasn't "reborn" into the Matrix like her friend Tomas Anderson also known as Neo was when he became a part of it no when she went in it was like a dream that truly became real TOO real her mother gave her the pill before bedtime her father somehow found someone who could modify the pill so that he could stay in control of her especially after he saw just how beautiful she became....

Her mother was extremely happy on how well she took to her lessons but upset that she never let the men go any further than holding her hand.... she didn't know that her husband had Xia learn how to protect herself in MANY ways.... Xia was grateful that she was an only child.... when her parents got married her mother was allowed to keep her job just as long as she got sterilized so that she couldn't get pregnant by her clients.... Xia stayed out in the open with her "clients" she also stayed in control she made it known when they did something she didn't like.... reach for her breast, feel inbetween her legs, try to kiss her for example.... she had almost broke the arm of a man who reached for her with "dark intentions"