Working For The Agency

Agent Smith seemed to take her words at heart for a few weeks later Xia ended up back in the Agency's building with her mother by her side the first voice she heard was the deep monotoned one that make her heart beat far too fast to be healthy "Miss Zahirah"  Agent Smith, Jones, Brown, Thompson and Johnson walk in their direction the first thing Xia noticed was that Agent Smith was wearing the tie she bought him which brought a smile to her face Agent Smith noticed the smile and smiled in return she nodded in greeting "Agent Smith.... this is my mother Maeve"  she introduces as she looks over at her mother who was already trying to "charm" him and the other agents and she rolled her eyes Agent Smith's eyes never left Xia as he watched every movement she made "so Agent Johnson what can we do for you today!?!"  Xia asks getting down to business so she could get her mother to focus and get this all over with.... Johnson and the other Agents took Xia and her mother to a conference room Agent Smith walked behind the two women and sat on the other side of the conference room table across from Xia she quickly hid the surprise as her mother looked over at her for her reaction "whatever you need my daughter shall provide!"  Maeve says with false sweetness and a fake alluring smile Xia once again rolled her eyes at her mother for what she was she was terrible at it! Xia had always been surprised that she got as many clients as she did though her mother was generally beautiful but her beauty was as fake as her personality and flirting technique even with her mother as her teacher Xia was better at everything her mother tried too hard to do everything flowed through her naturally no one was ever able to tell when she was faking nothing she learned was programmed into her like people normally have done in the Matrix but she still felt like her feelings for Agent Smith may have been and it worried her.... 

When they walked into the conference room Xia noticed that there were many other women inside between the ages of 20 - 30 and all quite beautiful

When they walked into the conference room Xia noticed that there were many other women inside between the ages of 20 - 30 and all quite beautiful..... curious as to what was going on and feeling Agent Smith's presence behind her Agent Johnson starts to explain what was happening "we are starting...."  he pauses as though trying to figure out the right phrase then says "a new trend..... each of you women..... minus one"  he looks at Xia's mother and says "have been personally selected to live with a specified Agent to help us learn more about those outside our own programming.... to understand your kind better"  then he started to call out each woman and "match" them to their assigned Agent "Xia.... you will live with Agent Smith"  he says looking over at Xia Xia's eyes widen but treating it like any other job she nods as Agent Johnson continues "within the next week all your things will moved to your Agent's home.... and at the end of the week you will meet your Agent at an assigned Club and then move in to that Agents home"....

A week later Xia met Agent Smith at the club his eyes widen and his eyebrow raises at her as she walks up to him she chuckles softly then says with a smile "don't look at me like that Agent Smith!

A week later Xia met Agent Smith at the club his eyes widen and his eyebrow raises at her as she walks up to him she chuckles softly then says with a smile "don't look at me like that Agent Smith!.... my mother always chooses my "work attire" "to fit the job".... besides this is no worse than the outfit I wore when we first met!"  she looks down the replies as she looks back up at him "well..... maybe it is.... just a little bit!"  he chuckles she laughs lightly "you don't look "ready for the club".... as a matter of fact.... those who know what you are will be able to pick you out far too easily.... here.... I hope they fit!"  she says as she hands him a pair of black jeans a leather jacket and a black shirt she laughs at the look he gave her "don't worry they belong to my father.... and he doesn't dress like my mother makes me dress.... look on the bright side.... you won't have to take off your shades.... if you don't wish too!.... though someday I'd like to be able to see your eyes.... it doesn't have to be tonight.... but someday!"  she tells him he smiles at her then heads off to change into the outfit she handed him

 but someday!"  she tells him he smiles at her then heads off to change into the outfit she handed him