Free Me From My Prison!!

Agent Smith rolled a chair of his own over and sat down in front of Morpheus who was still cuffed to a chair then says "I'd like to share a revelation that I've had.... during my time here it came to me when I tried to classify your species I realized that you're not actually mammals"  he pauses with some form of a smile on his face when he thinks of Xia's naked body standing in front of him now how that got there he had no idea nor did he care it isn't like she thought of seeing herself naked.... or did she?!.... pushing that thought to the back of his mind he says "every mammal on this planet.... instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not you move to an area and you multiply.... and multiply till every natural resource is consumed the only way to survive is to spread to another area"  he leans in closer to Morpheus then continues "there's another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern do you know what it is? a virus human beings are a disease a cancer of this planet you are a plague and we... are the cure"....

Xia had no idea what he was saying but went by what she was sensing from him "alright no children.... got it!" she teases within herself then gasps and asks herself "is that what he thinks I am!?!".....

Agent Smith felt her sadness and shock as he spoke about humans being a virus "no!.... my love.... not you!.... never you!!"  he tries to send a message to her but is unsure that it got through.... he sometimes forgets that she is one of them for to him she is different.... much different "leave us"  he tells Agents Brown and Jones they look at him in surprise but do as they are told..... "they can't see me become weak!.... thinking of her!".... he sits back in his chair and talks to Morpheus once again "can you hear me Morpheus? I'm going to be honest.... with you"  he takes off his shades his mind once again drifts to Xia taking them off for him and he can imagine hearing her tease "and I thought those were only for me!".... talking about seeing his eyes of course.... and he also remembers her taking out his earpiece as he does the same at this very moment as he speaks to Morpheus laying it softly on his shoulder and he hides the smile that tries to make its way to his lips remembering what happened afterwards he leans in once more as he speaks "I.... hate this place this.... zoo this prison this reality whatever you want to call it I can't stand it any longer it's the smell.... if there is such a thing I feel saturated by it I can taste your stink and every time I do I fear that I have somehow been infected by it it's repulsive isn't it? I must get out of here I must get free and in this mind is the key my key once Zion is destroyed there is no need for me to be here do you understand? I need the codes I have to get inside Zion and you have to tell me how you're going to tell me or.... you're going to die"....

Xia hears gun fire she spins around in surprise then a corner smile crosses her lips "Neo!"  she whispers then her tone changes to one of surprise and worry as she whispers "Smith!!"  though she shouldn't worry about him he was programmed for such...

Xia hears gun fire she spins around in surprise then a corner smile crosses her lips "Neo!"  she whispers then her tone changes to one of surprise and worry as she whispers "Smith!!"  though she shouldn't worry about him he was programmed for such things he WILL be safe she feels the heat of the explosion though she is nowhere near the place the bomb went off then she feels the coldness of the water as the sprinkler system turns itself on her white shirt ended up soaked and see through as she ran to find Agent Smith but then she thought that it would be best if she stayed out of the way so she headed to the roof and she made it up there just as the helicopter was taking off with Trinity and Neo inside so now she had two people to worry about she could feel Agent Smith's anger and fear as he tried to stop Neo from saving Morpheus and she headed toward the subway station she didn't know how or for what reason but she knew that she had to get there