Back To Life

The a few weeks later Neo says to Trinity "there's someone I'd like you to meet"  Trinity looks over at him confused as they walk up to Xia who was standing at the bar in a club chatting with the bartender who walks away when she notices Neo and Trinity walk up to her and Xia turns to see why the bartender walked away she smiles at Neo as he approaches....

"Mr. Anderson"  Xia teases her eyes sparkle at him playfully "to what do I owe the pleasure?!" she asks keeping her playful tone wearing a matching smile Neo chuckles with a smile then says "Xia.... I'd like you to meet Trinity.... Trinity this is my friend Xia"  Xia nods a greeting at Trinity and Trinity nods in return as Morpheus walks over "ah.... the infamous seductress!"  Morpheus says looking into her eyes she smiles at him then replies "no longer Morpheus.... I have freed myself from my mothers grasp"  she shrugs then says "well actually my mother got sick and tired of my getting more attention and clientele than her.... but I suppose it's the same thing!"  Morpheus lets out a booming laugh Xia looks over at Neo and says with a soft whispered tone "you should know.... he's back.... his... different.... but he's.....!"  Neo nods then replies with a soft whispered tone "I know!"  Xia touches his cheek softly and says "you look tired.... and don't tell me your fine!.... I'm not that easily fooled!"  Neo laughs then replies with a smile "I know!"  Xia looks over at Trinity and says "I went to school with Neo.... he's been the only friend I have had since I was 4 years old..... no.... I don't love him like you do!.... he's more of a.... brother.... to me.... and as an only child.... that is pretty strange!"  Trinity forces a smile "well if you'll all excuse me I owe Niobe a dance!"  Xia says she gives Neo a hug then walks past him onto the dance floor Neo follows her before she gets too far away Neo grabs her waist gently and whispers into her ear "there's something I want to show you!"  he leads her outside and then brings her up close to him "hold on!"  he whispers she wraps her arms around his neck he jumps and does what Link calls "the Superman thing" she looks around at the clouds the fullness of the moon and the many stars as they fly high above everything he stops and they stand high above the clouds looking down at the city it was almost as though they switched places the sky is the city and the city is the sky also instead of looking up they have to look down at it "this is....!"  she whispers softly and he smiles "I've been in and out of the Matrix my whole life and there are still things that amaze me about it!"  she says softly "thank you Neo.... it's beautiful!.... and coming from someone who doesn't believe in beauty.... that's something.... I suppose!"  he chuckles as he brings her back down "you should get back.... your girl doesn't know me well enough to believe that I wouldn't try to "steal" you..... though in a way.... I had you first!"  Xia says and Neo laughs he hugs her one more time then heads back inside and she heads back home....

*******

A few hours before the meeting at the club Agent Smith.... well I suppose it's just Smith now since he is no longer bound by the Agencies chains but a new.... different set of chains instead one even he had no idea that he was bound too.... found himself in front of his and Xia's home he smiles and walks inside all the way up to her bedroom where she was laying sound asleep.... though it wasn't a peaceful sleep she tossed and turned there were tears in her eyes Smith looks at her sadly as he walks over to her and sits on the edge of the bed.... unsure how to comfort her he does the only thing that is on his mind at the moment he gently leans down and kisses her lips her eyes open and widen and her body jolts up and wake at the feeling of his familiar soft lips on hers then they close once more enjoying the taste of them "Smith?!?!"  she whispers sensually with a surprised tone he smiles at her then whispers with soft sensuality "yes my love!"  he kisses her again she lays back down as he continues to kiss her slipping her clothes off her body as he does so her hands work much faster than his do as they grip and peel his clothes off his body he chuckles softly as his tongue slides inside her mouth and his hands explore the rest of her gripping her long soft hair he pulls her head back and begins to kiss her neck nibbling playfully at it as well she laughs softly as she her body arches so it presses up against his as his free hand continues to slide along the rest of her body then inside her using three of his fingers he rubs against her clit up and down and around in circles hearing her moan softly his fingers work faster and press harder upon her clit which makes her moans become louder more erotic he smiles as his lips travel down to her breasts to play moving from one to the other nibbling and sucking his tongue twirls around her erect nipples "Smith!"  Xia moans erotically which makes his body quiver excitedly he moans soft seductive manner "Xia!"  and he feels her body quiver....

Smith and Xia spend the next few hours like this back and forth his lips on her.... all of her.... her lips on him.... all of him.... at first her hand found his shaft and rubbed it fast and hard her finger twirls around the head of it her lips kiss and nibble each part of his body as they work their way down to take over for her hand she starts of slow so that she can get use to the size and feel of his shaft inside her mouth then she moves faster pressing a little bit harder with her lips and tongue making it go in deeper she feels an insane amount of pleasure and happiness at the sound of his deep erotic moans calling out her name his hands grip her hair when she lets go to catch her breath her tongue takes the place of her lips licking and twirling around each part of it he pulls her back up to him and they kiss once again and he slides down kissing and nibbling each part of her body along the way till his mouth is right at the center of her hips his tongue slides inside her wetness and joyfully plays with each area acting as a smaller version of his shaft it slides in and out of her playfully teasing her clit his teeth nibble at it gently her body arches and she moans softly gripping his hair gently with her fingers.... about an hour later after he enjoys the taste of her the sounds of her moans and the feel of her fingers in his hair they lay in each others arms her head and her hand lay upon his chest his arm wrapped around her waist and a smile spreads across his face as she once again falls asleep "I have missed you my love.....it's good to be home!"  he whispers as he closes his eyes and falls asleep himself